Update for april 12- wrong dates i know

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Rukmani says that Gyan has decided to disown Samar . Jia goes and takes the papers from the lawyer. Anana come hearing the news and tell Rukmani and Jia that gyan had been too tough on the kids but Jia says that Gyan will come to see Samar and Gyan comes silently to see …he is tormented. Rukmani reaches home and tells Gyan that if he could break ties so could she . Netra says that Samar tried to commit suicide to prove himself innocent and nothing else. Manas thinks that could Samar 's suicide could change the family's feelings for him . Ruby says that she was thinking of some thing else.. what if something happens to Samar in the hospital. In the hospital Manas removes the oxygen mask from Samar

awwwwwwwwwwwww poor samar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

they can not kill samar off! i hope jias walks in while manas is taking it off~ please i really like him!!!

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

why is netra worrying so much about samar?

angel_gurl29 thumbnail
ya i know..y is netra not minding her business..& y this going totally out of track.i really hope he does'nt die..or maybe..some1 will c MAnas do that 2 samar..& he will be exposedddd....
angel_gurl29 thumbnail
hey thanks for the updatessss
SimarikSmokin thumbnail

they cant kill of one of the main characters u know its like knocking out your back teeth thought they  help up grind our food we still need them

Hopefully samar wakes up or jia walks in manas taking off the mask

just keep ur fingers crossed i am😕 😭

shikdumGAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimarikSmokin

why is netra worrying so much about samar?

ooh noo...this sux man'. I hate you MANAS!(but not ur looks..lolz😉) I wish someone comes there n' stop Manas from doing it- Jia or Devyani. Shudn't Devyani be at hospital while her husband is in buri halaat?

Simarik...i think Nethra is worrying about Samar as she said "samar committed suicide only to look innocent"...b/c as Pandey family have come to know that Samar is the killer, Nethra wudn't have to get worried because the searching for killer wud come to end while in real Nethra n' Manas's hands are in it. She just want them to blame on Samar as a killer.

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

oh ok i dont get why rukamini said this :

Gyan will come to see Samar and Gyan comes silently to see …he is tormented. Rukmani reaches home and tells Gyan that if he could break ties so could she

Why did rukmani say that? gyan went to see him right then why did she say that?😕

fingirl thumbnail
i hate netra..i used to like Manas but now he turned out to be negative 😡 ..poor samar..i liked him a lot 😭
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
u know all the perfect guys are evil! no one is as hot as shehkar