Update for 7th April 2005

Posted: 18 years ago

The episode begins with some sights of Goa...Then they show Simran and Urmila in the hotel. Urmila is packing her bags. Urmila is telling Simran that Victor's family members will be waiting in the Police Station and they have to meet them. Simran looks as though she has cried a lot and she says she knew Divya only for 2 days but sometimes it so happens that you consider someone very close suddenly. I cannot explain why i felt like that but whenever i saw Divya , i felt like she is my mirror image. When i got to know that Divya is dead, i went many years back and thought this is the same thing that happened to my Astha. Simran is crying. Urmila tries to console her. Just then, the door bell rings and Urmila opens the door. Sid is there. He comes near Simran and very sorrowfully asks Simran whether she wants to see Divya once. Simran is very hesitant. Simran says she has no courage and bursts into tears. Urmila says you have to face the facts and think that this is Divya's fate and she was destined to be with Simran only for 2 days. Urmila then tells Simran that her AStha is her real AStha and she loves her very much. Simran then tries to hold her tears back and says yes to Sid.

In Astha's college, all are seated for the exam. The question paper is given. Astha sees the paper and gets a sudden shock. She says to herself that there is not even one question from the paper that Prashanth gave me. I have not prepared at all to answer thesse questions. Oh, My God, what will i do? She keeps her hand over her head and sits in frustration and fear.

Simra, Urmila and Sid reach the mortuary.A person opens the room where 2 coffins are kept. Simran, Sid and Urmila enter the room very hesitantly. The person first lifts the coofin lid in which Divya's body is there. Divya is wrapped in full white and still has the pretty face. She is sleeping like a doll. Simran instantaneously starts to cry, so do Urmila and Sid. Then the person closes Divya's coffin and opens the other where Victor's body is present. Sid goes near his body and weeps all the more. Simran cannot stand there as shs is getting suffocated due to her crying. They all go out crying. All the three sit in the car. Simran and Urmila are seated in the back seat and they hold each other's hand to comfort each other. sid also looks very pensive and is sitting in front.

In Astha's college, the exam is over. Prashant is there with a girl discussing his paper. Astha sees him and runs towards him .She screams at him and says he is a cheater. Why did u give me the wrong paper, she asks. Prashant , as though nothing has happened replies what happened? I gave you the question paper and you took it on your own risk. It was your fault that you prepared only for those questions. It is a part of the game if that question paper did not come. You did not study properly and so you took the question paper from me .But there was always no guarantee that only this paper will be got. Anyway, better luck to you the next time, he says and simply walks off leaving a very dejected and shocked AStha. He then gets into a car. In the car, Professor Kumar is sitting. Prashant tells him that AStha was very hot to handle. Kumar says she is also a bad mannered and violent girl. Prashant asks him to relax and addresses him as Uncle. After all, you taught Astha a good lesson and that matters, says Prashant to Kumar. They both have a laugh.

Next scene is Goa hotel where Simran, Urmila and Sid pack their bags and vacatethe hotel. They sit in the car and the car leaves the hotel premises. Just when their car is going out of the hotel premises, another car enters the hotel premises. They show the other car and Sia is in it. She looks very sad. She is having her mobile in her hand and she is going on listening to Divya's last words. She is very much upset. Just then, the driver stops the car as the hotel has come. She in a hurry, gets down from the car and gives the driver the money. In that momen,t she keeps her mobile in the car and the driver goes away. Sia does not realise that she has left her mobile in the car. She then goes to her room, keeps all her dresses in the cupboard and then tries to take out her mobile from her bag. But she does not find it. She becomes very desperate and searches for it in her bags. She does not find it. She then runs to the reception and enquires about the driver. She runs out to the parking lot and asks the security. But all is in vain as the car has already gone. Sia just stands there crying. She does not know what to do now.

Sia then goes to the police station and speaks to the same inspector with whom Sid had talked. She tells him that she has a message by Divya in her mobile in which she had said that Anad was the culprit. The inspector says he cannot do anything without the proof. Sia gets upset and leaves the place.

Simra, Urmila and Sid come home. SAurabh is there. Saurabh says he was feeling very lonely without them. Then he enquires whether all went on well. They all sit and are in no mood to talk. They are all depressed. Simran then asks SAurabh where is AStha. SAurabh says she is in her room from yesterday night and has not come out. She is not talking to anybody, don't know what is wrong. Simran looks upset and says i hope AStha's paper has gone well. She says she will go and see her. Sid says i will go and talk to her, you sit. He goes in.

In London, Sia is there at the Publisher's office. She then argues with the publisher and tells him that he being a publisher, if he says he has not seen the writer, Anand, then she cannot believe that. The publisher gets angry and asks her whether she means to say that he is lying. He then tells Sia that she being such a great fan of Anand's , after reading his books and knowing his thoughts, does she think that Anand could have been involved in two murders? Sia is very silent as though he has a point there. She then continues to say that then what should she do with the truth? her two friends had come here to get the interview of Anand, but they never returned. She had Divya's message in which she was crying for help and looked very frightened. Sia then says that Divya had said Anad is a crook ,then what does it mean? It means that  they both had met Anand. So she requests the publisher to giver her Anand's address so that she can further look into the matter. The publisher refuses bluntly and Sia is frustrated. She again says that she has lost the only proof she had. But he does not listen. She goes out. She then thinks to herself that she has lost the only proof she had against Anand. But she says to herself that she will not worry. She will try to find out the truth, even though there is nobody to help her.

AStha says everything about the question paper to Sid. Sid is very furious at Astha and asks her how she could do such a thing. Astha is sobbing very heavily.  She repeatedly says she did not know that doing this would be wrong. Sid again flares up at her and says there are number of ways to pass an exam. One way is this. But AStha cannot be doing such a thing to pass the exam. If Simran Aunty comes to know of it, what will happen, he says. AStha is crying. Sid screams how can you break the trust your mother has in you?Just then, they both see that Simran is standing near the door and she has heard everything. AStha is very upset. Simran gets very annoyed and just walks away crying.

In Lonodn, the publisher is talking to someone in his mobile and he is hurriedly approaching his car to go out. Sia is still there and she notices the publisher go in his car. She at once gets into her car and follows him.

Simran is very upset and is talking to SAurabh. She is very upset on herself and says to her father that she did not bring up AStha well. Why did AStha do this to her? SAurabh tries to console her saying AStha is a kid. Simran at once says AStha is not a kid. She wants to pass the exam by default and then wants to make me happy. She has misused my faith and trust on her. I always thought i should give more attention to AStha inspite of me being a career woman. I gave AStha all freedom to do whatever she wants. I was at fault. She has poured water over all my aspirations, she says. Simran starts to pant for breath. Saurabh asks her to relax and gets her reliever. She takes in the spray. She is not alright and is panting for breath. Just then, AStha comes there. She calls mama. But Simran ignores her and is holding her chest and struggling for breath. SAurabh leaves the room leaving AStha and Simran there. Astha comes near Simran. She squats on the floor. Simran does not see her at all. Astha is crying very heavily and she says I am sorry mama. She says i don't know how i got convinced by that fellow. She says i will try my level best the next time. Simran at once says to AStha Don't talk to me. AStha says sorry again. Simran who is not able to talk fluently bcos of her asthma attack asks AStha why sorry? You thought you can make me happy and proud by passing the exam by doing this. Did i ever force you to become a doctor? If you had no intention in studying and becoming a doctor, you could have told me,Simran says very sorrwofully. AStha is crying and she says mama please forgive me , mama. Simran does not listen to her  and tells AStha that she has upset her a lot. AStha tries to promise her that she will do well the next time. Simran at once says don't promise me. I don't trust you from now and you please leave my room. AStha is begging Simran to forgive her. But Simran very forcefully pushes AStha out of the room and bangs the door on her. AStha is banging on the door and telling Simran mama give me just one more chance mama, please mama listen to me and is crying very heavily. Simran on the other side of the door, is holding her chest and is crying. The screen freezes on a devastated Simran who is sobbing her heart out.

Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago
Thanx Sree for the lovely update. 😊
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update. Am sure Sia would see anand by following the publisher...but i wonder why anand(abhi) didnt come into the scene when he heard about the murder using his name....πŸ˜• so sad about aastha...
πŸ˜‰thanks a lottttttt for a wonderful update.

Thanks Sree.. :)

Any one got Sia's picture?

Thanks Sree..

Btw, any one got Sia's pic?

Thanks Sree.. Wonderful update..

btw, any of you guys has got a picture of Sia?

Thanks Sre For Great Update As Always... πŸ‘
Thanks a ton for the excellent update, Sree!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very comprehensive indeed...

Pretty sad that Aastha has to resort to all this ... u can use age and immaturity as an excuse only so many times...!!🀒🀒

Thanx 4 the update sree!!!

Astitva is bcoming so 😭 πŸ˜­lately...