Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

After Gopi gets better..

Poll Question: Will Ahem still care and interact with her?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [94.12%]
1 [5.88%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
                                                ...Hi fellow Saathian and lovely Gohem/Gina loversEmbarrassed...

What do you think?,After Gopi recovers from her life-threatening experience,do you think Ahem will still be possesive and caring of her or will he calm down and distance himself from Gop once again and become reserved?Ouch

I hope there relationship actually progresses more where Ahem can't wait to come home and see his beautiful wife but im worried he distances himself from Gopi again as he has conflicted feelngsCry

Share your views Smile

P.S Look at the link below and share your support if you haven't alreadyBig smile

Just a treat!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadANJ4-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After Gopi gets better.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey Chika...unless something dramatic happens...I do not think he will distance himself from her...yeah mayb he will not be around her as much as he is at this point because she fit & fine...but his life will start to move around her...my take !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadfamzii05-JollyJabeen-

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, I think he will still take care of her.. unless he is really offended by that slap, which I hope he wont be Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadfamzii05-JollyJabeen-

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yes, he will carry on taking care of her cuz he wont want her to be hurt again! and if during gopis recovery he loves her then he will be more around her,...
and after gopi is fine she will be busy in her work unless she comes and gives him tea...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I can not believe he is just doing all this just out of duty coz everytime i remember the navrathri episode where he made excuses to stay back at home and then when she was going he decided to accompany her.tat s not duty!! So he will definately be the same!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I can not believe he is just doing all this just out of duty coz everytime i remember the navrathri episode where he made excuses to stay back at home and then when she was going he decided to accompany her.tat s not duty!! So he will definately be the same!!!

Aww that was such a cute episode!Embarrassed

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ahem will still care for her... will talk to her in a normal way.. as he has already started on that path of working towards their marriage.. so i don't think he will back off or distance himself from her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I've voted yes obbviously because I really want their closeness to remain and become even deeper, no reversals now Ahemji!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top