25th Dec sweet epi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Aww! What a sweet epi it was today.

It started off with Arjun stopping a rickshaw and very sweetly sending it towards Laxmi. Laxmi is at first surprised and then asks Arjun to share the rickshaw with her if he was going her way, to which of course Arjun said he was.Embarrassed

Then they have a bit of a banter with the rickshaw guy about the fare when suddenly the bus comes and Laxmi yanks Arjun towards the bus saying why pay 70 rupees when you can pay 5.LOL

In the bus they sit opposite each other and Arjun is mesmerised by Laxmi. Embarrassed Laxmi tells him not to get any ideas about her cos she has been fixed to get married since she was 9! Arjun is shocked and disappointed and asks to who?

Just then they are passing Arjuns house and she tells him that she is going to be married in that house.

An even more surprised Arjun asks to who is she getting married to in that house and she says a guy called Arjun.ROFL

At this point Arjun is completely bewildered and Laxmi explains she saw Arjun when she was 9 and has decided to get married to him.

The bus arrives at her destination and she leaves the bus. Arjun notices she has dropped her necklace and runs after her but she has disappeared.

Laxmi gets home really excited because plots have been allocated and everyone whom she recommended to get a plot was allocated to one. She thinks her father has lost their reference number so she is about to call someone to find out what it is when her father holds her hand.

The precap shows that her father never invested in the plot because he didnt want to risk the money he had saved for his other daughters wedding.

P.S Ive just started watching the show for the last 2 episodes but have really enjoyed it so far and the leads are perfect for their characters.

Edited by -Farrah- - 25 December 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoonehnehnejianne_shirleyOnlyHopeZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25th Dec sweet epi" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehnehneji

nehnehneji

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Definitely!!!! When I was watching the preview I was cringing, but the episode was actually really sweet!!! Arjun is so gentle and Laxshmi weirdly cute and outgoing Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehnehneji

Definitely!!!! When I was watching the preview I was cringing, but the episode was actually really sweet!!! Arjun is so gentle and Laxshmi weirdly cute and outgoing Wink

I know Arjun and Laxmi make such a cute couple.

Edited by -Farrah- - 26 December 2011 at 1:00am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.