Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Inspector Chautala to quit FIR

ROSHNI K OLIVERA, TNN | Dec 26, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Kavita Kaushik
Kavita Kaushik, aka Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala, who became a household name thanks to the comedy show FIR, is planning to quit. 

The actress, who plays a Haryanvi cop with a typical North Indian accent, has been contemplating this move for the past few months. Now she has made up her mind. 

Says a source, "Kavita has informed the production house of her decision to leave. Whether they'll get a replacement for her or bring in a new character is not known. It's been six years that she has been part of the show. She felt it was time to move on." 

Kavita does not deny the buzz. "FIR has been a dream project for me, or for that matter anyone associated with it. The show is at its peak and ours is the happiest unit to work with. It's been six years and it's obvious that after such a long time an actor craves to break the mould and take risks. Hence, I am contemplating taking a break," she says. 

Is there is a chance of her returning in the future? "Inspector Chautala is a brand, and whether there's return or not in the future, is an open topic. All I can say right now is that it's not necessary that an end has to be sad. Some projects should have a happy ending too, especially for the actor! I plan to throw a big party when I leave," she signs off. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17SwirledDreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Kavita to quit FIR" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
OMG NOOO :'( NOOO I JUST STARTED WATCHING FIR!
she cant leave!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimani

SangeetaHimani

Groupbie

SangeetaHimani

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

No No. You were part of my schedule, everyday at 10:30 in the night. How am I suppose to end my day now.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Man - all good things come to an end!

While I understand Kavita's viewpoint, I will truly miss FIR and Chandramukhi Chautala. Even if they choose to continue the serial without the chandramukhi chautala character, it won't be the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
And just today I was hoping that this show should not end anytime soon! Darn it! Unhappy No one can replace Kavita. She was the charm of the show, no matter how much we loved the other characters.

So so disappointed, was waiting for years for CC to finally find her man, and now that the matter with BP is almost done, we won't get to see any of it.

vaspi

Groupbie

vaspi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
NO WAYYY!!!!omg this is like the worst news!!!!such shows are seriously produced!!Cry

noffi

noffi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

I truly can't believe this i mean FIR was like the best comedy show!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY? CAUSE of CC / Kavita Now I can't bare to watch whatever comes out of the show.

And on the other hand she too is right it's not like she's gono work in FIR forever but THE SHOW JUST WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT HER... :(  

i  <3  CC in the Show 
But She right about "having to move on..."

I don't think i'll be able to watch the show without her in it... 
Angry SO CONFUSED BRB!!!!!!!!!!!

vaspi

Groupbie

vaspi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
don't worry, something will work out, we cant do without chandramukhi chautala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top