SwaRon...questions ...questions..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
k guys...i know i might be a little late...but i was busy n din get an opportunity..but now here i am...with my set of questions regarding the promo...

Sharon n chivam...even taking their name together ...is settin my head on fire...what the hell...n was she gonna kiss him?????...what the hell is wrong with that girl...???...what are the cv's trying to do???...they r butchering her character...
n swayam...omg...he was crying...like a kid...that was just heart breaking...but the question i hav is...why was he crying????...was it because sharon...his sharon was with that cheevam...or was it because he thought that all this was happening because of his attitude towards sharon...
Because his Sharon was with that other guy(dun want to take his name even)😡
Appu..we all have the same questions..at least I do..

See this is what happens when they release a 20 sec promo and we all jump to all kinds of conclusions :/ We don't even know the reason he's crying..we're just assuming that because he saw CheRon together..he couldn't handle it..but it may be something different! I think that he really cries because he thinks of his time with Sharon during the RDX party and how she was drunk then too..and stuff..but this time..she's drunk again (I'm assuming) but is with Shivam and letting herself 'close to him'..so it may be that those moments he thought were SPECIAL may just be mundane events for Sharon..you know? 

Well that's just my opinion..I really don't know WHY he's crying and I can't wait to find out ..!

our sweetu swayam is cryin bcos of Sharon and Chee-vam!!!

Appu...Swayam's crying because he can't pretend he doesn't care anymore. Actually SEEING Sharon with Shivam just broke him, by the looks of it. Sigh!
Obviously swayam is crying cz he cant see sharon with another guy...didnt u see his face wen sharon and shivam were interactin  (passing their phone nos) and I bet even he had not changed his attitude, sharon would still not appreciate his love x