Pirivom Sandhipom 26 - 30 Dec- Karthik drinks poison!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3SathyaMpattuppudavaiMayil_irahemiganlavanyazdootsneha_vijay--BimBim--nithyamkvatinaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 26 - 30 Dec- Karthik drinks poison!!" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Today episode was just a long dragging one. Wish they had move fast with the track. But the promo is so sad Cry Maybe Jo beg pannuva pola for Karthik to leave and he leaves in heart broken and gets accident .. or maybe Jo hospital lae will beg to him ... anyhow looks like its gone be heart wreaking episodes this week ...

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update ratna akka
and its nice see kasthuri said the truth and waiting for the next episode and how come karthi in hospital...
pavom pa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhklavanyazhopper_oceanatina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ratna ka

Wow Karthik came to know about Jo... waiting for the next episode!

lavanyazhopper_oceansneha_vijayatina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ratna.

it feels so sad this week.

lavanyazhopper_oceanatinaharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates atina!

Yesterday episode was heart breaking Broken Heart Karthik eyes spoke out everything ... he only looks at her and through his paarvai he ask her why? How could you do this to me? dont you love me? i felt sooo sad to see him and to see her controlling herself and answering back with the same parvai don't do anything, pls leave nu Cry Both had done excellent face expression here Thumbs Up

One sentence from Kasturi and Jo burst out crying. Her pain is well shown in her actions. And Karthik had his dinner like this is his last dinner CryCry i really don't think i can watch wednesday episode where Karthik is definitely gona hurt himself Cry

Story is taking on a great pace and i hope the director would not ruin any of this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazkrithikasharith25

kgeetha

kgeetha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Jo acting is super

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgeetha

Jo acting is super

halo getha Big smile yes i agree wif you .. she did excellent job ..including karthik too daa Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazharith25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.