Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

calming-melody

IF-Stunnerz

calming-melody

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
yeiii finally tommorow is monday...btw guys tell me ki zee tv ke shows ke maha epi nhi hhote hai?like starplus n colours...ConfusedConfused.

soo guys tell mewhts your expectation from tommorow epi...u want inshi scenes or family scenes ...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RedGrapesayeshaakhtarsanyogitaprcgodblessu....vula_kv....Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-Anaya_..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "moday is coming..." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RedGrapes

RedGrapes

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i want see inshi scan Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

calming-melody..Cinderella...

ayeshaakhtar

ayeshaakhtar

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i just want my hitler scences more n don;t know k zee pe maha episodes hotey hen ya nhi kyun k aj se pehley zee tv kbhi nhi dekha but jb rati ka show aya tb se zee is my fav channelSmile

Nidz-JustForNBTcalming-melody

calming-melody

IF-Stunnerz

calming-melody

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaakhtar

i just want my hitler scences more n don;t know k zee pe maha episodes hotey hen ya nhi kyun k aj se pehley zee tv kbhi nhi dekha but jb rati ka show aya tb se zee is my fav channelSmile

me 2 never watched zee shows ...LOLi guess me r imp for trpsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
i want lots of InShi scenes just like last week...but i want to see hitler teaching a lesson to her family with help of rishi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I really missed Hitler didi this weekend...as the repeats tht used to come were replaced by other show repeats. we dint evn get any new promo!!! Soo am happy tht Monday is coming!

Am looking forward for Indira's  scenes at Office now. Must see wht Chadda will say to her coz of her Brothers mistakes at his job. I just want to see More of Indira & her Hitlergiri now. 

sanyogitaprcmoksha89

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

I really missed Hitler didi this weekend...as the repeats tht used to come were replaced by other show repeats. we dint evn get any new promo!!! Soo am happy tht Monday is coming!

Am looking forward for Indira's  scenes at Office now. Must see wht Chadda will say to her coz of her Brothers mistakes at his job. I just want to see More of Indira & her Hitlergiri now. 

there is one promo same as precap of wednesday's episode...family on one side, InShi on other & indira saying she will stop them from selling house though she is alone...

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyogitaprc

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

there is one promo same as precap of wednesday's episode...family on one side, InShi on other & indira saying she will stop them from selling house though she is alone...

Thts not NEW na LOL
am telling abt any promo which would show us whts gonna come in nxt episodes!!!
tho mera woh matlab tha...whn i told we dint get any New Promo!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.