Saarthi
Saarthi

Mansen Hemraj Goenka

anitamanns Newbie
anitamanns
anitamanns

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
MANSEN
He is Dhutrashtra of Mahabharata. One of the most important characters in our story, he is very arrogant, short tempered, an egoist, jealous by nature, always insecure. He faces a typical eye problem. (his eyes keep watering).

He believes that he is the only person after Hemraj who will get all assets, chattels, and property including Goenka Group of Companies. But he is furious and highly disturbed when he comes to know about Dharam, his illegitimate brother. Later through his brother in law Khushaldas, he comes to know about Dharam's share in the Goenka's group of companies. Unless Dharam signs the papers Mansen will not get his share of belongings.

He gets completely insecured when he comes to know about his father's plans of getting Dharam to their house. In his anger he plans, along with Khushaldas, to get rid of his father. He is successful in doing so and has no regrets for the same. However ultimately he receives only half the share and through out his life keeps a grudge of it.

Yuvraj, Aksh, Vikram and Vishakha are his children. Mansen is very possessive about his son Yuvraj. He always wished that his son Yuvraj should inherit the entire Goenka Group of Companies but it wasent possible because of half share of DharamDayal. Mansen gets delight on Yuvraj's thought of insulting & throwing out DharamDayal & family.

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tongue
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
okay i was wondering about his age...he's pretty old but he doesntlook that old....thanks for the info.
and hemraj is stil alive so he's going to die in near future..?
dreamgal2005 Groupbie
dreamgal2005
dreamgal2005

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged
well guys i had read this info long back... but wt i thought by reading this wud like to discuss with u'll
well i think this age and info on him is wt is his character in the serial saarthi ie a kakasaheb he is 49 and he is short tempered etc etc.. becoz from where this info is taken there all the ages and character description of other charaters r given and i dont think their ages match.. so this is related to characters they play onscreen.... Confused sorry if i am wrong...
Dashing Boy IF-Dazzler
Dashing Boy
Dashing Boy

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamgal2005

well guys i had read this info long back... but wt i thought by reading this wud like to discuss with u'll
well i think this age and info on him is wt is his character in the serial saarthi ie a kakasaheb he is 49 and he is short tempered etc etc.. becoz from where this info is taken there all the ages and character description of other charaters r given and i dont think their ages match.. so this is related to characters they play onscreen.... Confused sorry if i am wrong...

no u r absolutely right...i have seen that too.... two things i dont understand first who is dharamdyal??????? n on this website they r telling that sidharth knows about his wife's illegal son......Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top