Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! Happy New Year! So Maaneet meet @ da airport! Well written! Geet very woried abt her dad! Meera is so sweet! Hate Pammi! Poor Geet hope she makes it in tym to c her dad! Precap is interesting..update soon!
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...😊

4 keep pming me...πŸ˜ƒ

4 late commet...

keep it up this  dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘

ur all updates r   &  ...😳...

each n every update of urs...⭐️

really  ...dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

lots of     4 u sweety...

after one week ...

...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.
piya- thumbnail
MSK ki entry k toh hum deewane hai hehe
my maan is so intelligent strike pe jaane se pehle hi demands puri kar di waise wo manager kya bol raha tha???

maan k past mein aisa kya hua jo wo achanak se itna badal gaya eh lo abhi jaakr maan ko yaad aa raha hai k usne dadima ko inform nahi kiya

dadima ki zidd ki wajah se maan has to come back aur yaha geet ko bhi meera ki baato se laga k her dad is not okay ye pammi kaisi aurat hai yaar😑

hmm...weather problem tickets confirm toh ho hi jaayega

love-Piya
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Pammi is too much yaar...aisa bhi koi hota hai...she doesn't even love her husband

I am sure Maan will be affected by Geet's selfless and helping nature
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanku so much friends for ur encouragement and support

Um so sorry um unable to comment individually but thanks a lot for encouraging me so much...please continue the same support...ur comments means a lot to me...

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolharikashiva25pamilmishtimsksheetalvasakartheenarayanakabslockschingaminguglyduckling_ftania90nats024SweetestParimayaparirenjini263ana1411khushi1022Radhikeranimaan_geet1Srabon_Dharahappydays30prathyusmilingbhakbhartifan-divya-amalu123Angelic_mishtyLadyArwenawesomepoojaChillwidMGmaaneetpriyankavalli22Simran_14gill123punam2712muraadlovesddtellymeMaaneet4evedh_rititamanna1391mishti.munaangel_smilybvs7691ananya95Saritha30Ash1991crazydevil87-knirwal-AbbyluvsMaanmusic_girlMishti13simm28geetsweetsoni4evakhwaishfananupm04ritzy09Remya_Pillaipayalparimaneetlover1kahkashansakinajyoti_lpiya-zahra15shrutheAjaysam_princessanshraPrithviSanyo1swetha10spvd-Nilam-shaliniasthashah10mollycoddleKaSh-Maneet-Fanzaara2212meena..seemamaryabinash079nosipreethiapoongsEdited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"Tu Jaane Na"

The English translations of the update are in the brackets and this time I have changed the colour as many of u asked to do that...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only...

This part is dedicated to my sweetest friend Abgina (sweetu) and ya my AbbyluvsMaan (Gudiya)...love u guys...

Part 4

Maan: okay fine as soon as u get any information u please let me know'.i will wait here till anu confirmation is made

Geet: waise do u have any idea till what time we need to wait??

Ticket booker: well ma'am I even have no idea but I guess the officials are having a look on this matter'.we shall be back to u soon

Geet and maan did not had any other option than to wait for the next announcement'..both of them went and sat on the chairs without even realizing that they have taken the adjacent chairs'..

[Silky thinking''abhi se hi ek dusre ka saath sena shuru kar dia,,,,,,abhi to jaan pehchaan bhi nahin hui'.par chalo abhi dono tension mein hai ki kaise bhi delhi pahuncha jaye]

Geet: hey babaji please mera bauji ka dhyan rakhna unhe jaldi se thik kar dena'.. [god please take care of my father and please take care of him]

Maan could listen to what Geet was saying but he did not react at all''he pretended as if he did not listen but then geet was all in tears but somewhere he was getting affected by geet's tension which she was going through'.at the same time geet's eyes took her to a couple who was old enough but they were in need of help'.geet immediately ran towards them so that she could help them'Maan kept watching Geet's activities'

Geet: uncle aapko kisi chhez ki zarurat hai kya?? [Uncle do u need any help??]

Old man: beta tumhari aunty ki tabiyat achanak se kharab ho gayi hai'..inhe bukhar ho gaya hai'ab samaj nahin aa raha ki is unjaan shehar mein kiski maddad lu'hum log to yaha bhagwan ke darshan karne aaye the'kuch samaj nahin aa raha hai'.upar se lfight be deri se hai'ab main iss haalat mein inhe chod kar kaha jau?? [ my wife condition is not well'.she is suffering from temperature'.and um unable to understand what do I do now'.and that too when we are unknown to this place,,,,we came here to worship temples but now um helpless'.flight has got delayed too and um unable to understand where do I go leaving her like this]

Geet: uncle sardi kafi hai iss time aap aunty ko mera ye shawl de dijiye [its too cold right now'.u please take this shawl for her]

Old man refused many a time but he was left with no other option than to accept geet's shawl'..here maan was witnessing geet's helpful nature of the people whom she dint knew at all'..and was shocked to the core

Geet: uncle ab aap muje ye bataiye'.ki  flight jaane mein abhi kitni or der hai?? [uncle just tell me for how long the flight has got delayed??]

Old man: shayad 2 ghante [almost two hours]

Geet: thik hai uncle main yaha pe pass mein ek shop se jaakar dawai le aati hu'..[ I will go and get medicines from a nearby shop here]

Old man: par beta tum already humara itna saath de chuki ho'..[but dear u have already helped us so much]

Geet: aise mat kahiye uncle'.agar aapki jagah aaj mere parents hote to main unki help bhi aise hi karti or aunty ko abhi medicins ki kafi zarurat hai'aap fikr mat kijiye main abhi lekar aati hu [please don't say like that uncle'if my parents were their I wud have also helped them na..u don't worry I will be back soon]

Old man: bhagwan tumhe hamesh khush rakhe'.tumhari har iccha puri ho beta [I really wish all ur dreams come true and u always reamin happy]

Geet: uncle muje apne liye kuch nahin chahiye aap bad yeahi dua kijiye ki bhagwan mere bauji ko jaldi thik kar de [uncle I really don't need anything for myself but u please ;pray for my father that he gets well soon]

Geet: uncle waise to main jaldi wapis aa jaungi par aap please dhyan rakhiyega agar koi delhi jaane ki flights ke liye koi announcement huo to

Old man: beta tum hamare liye itna lar rahi ho main tumhare liye ye to kar hi sakta hu [ u are doing so much for us I can do that for u]

Geet: thik hai uncle main jaldi hi wapis aati hu [fine uncle I will be back soon]

Here the old maan was continuosly blessing geet for helping them and Maan was in a state of shock with Geet's sweet nature for the couple''

Maan: ajeeb ladki hai'apna koi dhyan nahin or aise hi chali gayi or vo bhi itni raat ko [strange girl'dint even thought for herself'and left to help them at this point of time

Maan could not control himself but he too started following geet'dint knew the reason bu he could not stop himself from doing so'he kept following her may be because he wanted to protect her'..Geet went the medical store took medicines from them unknowing that someone was following him'..Maan kept himself 10 feet back from geet so that she did not get a hint of him following her'she quickly got back to the airport and then helped the old woman'..Maan finally was relieved that she was perfectly well'.he came and then sat on the chair again looking at geet

Geet: ye medicines uncle aunty isse jaldi hi thik ho jaegi [these medicines um sure she will be very fine very soon]

Old man: thanku beta'god bless u

Geet: waise uncle koi announcements to nai hui na?? [did u hear any announcements??]

Old man: nahin beta abhi tak to nahin [ no beta not till now]

Geet: thik hai uncle aap aunty ki ye medicines dijiye or agar koi or zarurat ho to muje bat dijiyega [fine uncle u please give these medicines to her and if u further need any help of mine do tell me]

Old man: thik hai beta'bhagwan karein tumhe har khushi milein [fine dear,,I wish u get all the happiness]

Geet sat back to a chair,,,,and kept praying all the time for her father,,,maan was continuously looking at geet's activities and somewhere he was feeling bad for her'.its was quite late now and gee's wait was over finally'.the announcements were made that the flights to delhi will resume but will be late by 4 hours'.geet was so happy that her wait had finally brought out results and she immediately went to the booking counter and got a ticket booked for herself. Maan was relieved to see geet smiling and then he too realized the purpose he was at the airport. He too went to the booking counter and was successful in getting a ticket booked for him too'.by the time geet had left from there'.

Maan back to the hotel room was unable to get out of the feelings he was going through

Maan: ye aaj muje kya hua tha'maine aise behave kyu kia,,,,kaun thi vo ladki or kyu gaya main uske peeche'.kyu'??....[what the hell happened to me?? Why did I behaved like that and why did I go behind her??? Why??]

Maan: nahin maan ab nahin'.. bahut ho gaya'..ab na hi uss ladki se milna hoga or na hi dubara main kamzor padhunga'..muje koi farq nahin padta kisi bhi baat se[its enough Maan'.now I wont meet that girl again nor will I be week'.i am not affected with all this..]

Precap:

1.       Geet meets her father but'.😲😲

2.       Daadi: maan muje paas wale handa house mein jaana hai or main chahti hut um bhi mere saath chaloπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Well how was the update friends???.please press like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'.😳😳

A very Happy birthday to Drashti Dhami...God bless her...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
First me πŸ₯³ 
Awesome update
loved it
precap what happen geet father

Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res
***edit***
sweetheart tere liye BADA WALA TEDDY BEAR HUG n muaaahhh...for dedicating dis to me...
aur update ka kya kehna hamesha ki tarah absolutely fabulous...
maan is such a chanto geet bad bad karti rahe isliye he pretended not to listen to anything...lol
awww is such a kind soul it was really generous n sweet of her to help d old couple so much...d way maan was keenly observing her sweet nature was awsome...
i luved d way he followed her to d med shop thinking she doesn't take care of herself n wanting to protect her unknowingly...
maan kar lo kar lo jitne pran karne hain par geet se saamna to hona hi h tumhara...lol
waise u described maan's inner turmoil in a fantastic way...*clap* *clap*
fantastic awsome fabulously written update...luved it to d core cutie...u simply rock dear...
luvya loadzzz ma cherie...muahhh...
Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
res
---edited----
Awesome
I can imagine Geet going helping the oldie here and there!
Wow Maan going after the "girl"
and thinking why I went after her!
After tomorrow "bye bye" πŸ˜† 
Geet is amazing! (you're amazingπŸ˜‰) giving her shawl to the lady
and Maan watching impressed 😳 very good job πŸ‘
Too good the flight has been delayed!
😲Precap seems interesting! What happened to Dadimaa! πŸ‘
Hare Krishna!
Take Care!

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago