Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi the man (Page 4)

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deli

Woah, remind me never to post my pic here, I'd hate to see what things some of you people will say about me...or what things you'll relate my face with... Dead

i think the absic reason why this forum is there , is that so we can talk bout the show n discuss it!!! i dont think there was anythin wrong in the way i said "jassi looks like a man"

cos, i have noticed other ppl scrutinize trivail issues!! n if we didnt scrutinize trivail issues, this forum would be no where

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

I find jojo to be the bhel puri without the bhel...Confused

somehow she never appealed to me and even without the braggy bracy looks she isn't what i'd call hot or sexy or eye-catching...she's really ordinary and plain.

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged

So now we have another man in the showLOL

Apart from Arman Brigade and Purab Brigade, now we can have Jassi the man Brigade. Cheer up.

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poison ivy

i think the absic reason why this forum is there , is that so we can talk bout the show n discuss it!!! i dont think there was anythin wrong in the way i said "jassi looks like a man"

cos, i have noticed other ppl scrutinize trivail issues!! n if we didnt scrutinize trivail issues, this forum would be no where

Yea go ahead and discuss, and while you're at it, make a list of people you hate and want to beat up or whatever...I'm sure that'll be fun to discuss.

Next, post your picture and we'll discuss what you look like. Afterall, this forum IS here for us to discuss. Why should it only be about TV shows?

And! Since no one here has a problem with you talking about a real person's face like that, why should they have a problem with us saying something about you? It's the same thing right dearest?

Edited by Deli - 08 April 2005 at 7:03am
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Deli, hon, i think u're taking this too seriously. Chillax!Wink

Besides, whose saying mona singh wears glasses in real life or has braces or whatever. This is IF and the title banner says that it's a discussion forum for all serials on hindi channels (or that's what i read....maybe the words aren't exactly the same but that's the meaning)

So c'mon, don't pull a member into it! Have fun reading and bashing! Smile

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Sorry Spike, but I don't appreciate people talking about someone's appearance like that. What if by some chance Mona actually visited these forums? How would she feel?

And how fair is this..you can talk trash about an actor/person as long as they're not a forum member?

Edited by Deli - 08 April 2005 at 7:20am
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Besides, whose saying mona singh wears glasses in real life or has braces or whatever. This is IF and the title banner says that it's a discussion forum for all serials on hindi channels (or that's what i read....maybe the words aren't exactly the same but that's the meaning)

Actually Spike, I completely agree with Deli. How fair is it to pull someone down in the garb of 'discussing' them? I'm not in kindergarten and I don't come here expecting this kind of 'discussion'.

Again, I'm sorry, I don't come to this forum because I like BASHING. And this is not intelligent conversation by any means, nor is it funny. The very fact that some forum members find it highly offensive should be reason enough to keep for others to check themselves before they allow their pens (or keyboard, or whatever) to poke fun at others just for some cheap thrills.

If that's not the case, then maybe I should start a thread on how feminine I find Purab Mehra (ONLY Purab Mehra, NOT Samir Soni... as if there's a difference!!!!) ... I'm sure that will provoke some extreme reactions and compell people to think before they post.
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

yes....that's exactly what i want to say...we are talking about Jassi / Jessica which is a screen character. We are not talikng about Mona Singh in real life. Who knows? she may be very beautiful in real life...as some people look great onscreen but in real life and without make-up they look very ordinary.
This forum is to discuss what we feel about all aspects of the show, may it be +ve or -ve.....and i am talking about the show and not real persons like Mona or Apurva or Sameer etc...

Go to top