saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i think that she shouldnt make make up n she definitly should change her wadrobe....i dont like her clothes at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail

i don't think she looks manly...😕..but she looks much better with glasses( not the big ones)..straight hair...and salwar kameez...😃

manly is goin to far....😕

poison ivy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nelam

Ya You are right. On her first day of makeover when I pointed out that her features (with glasses on & that haircut) her face resebled close to Michael Jackson, then one or two ppl. got mad on me. I still don't realise what wrong I had written. Today everyone is feeling the same.

i am sorry!! i dont think i read ur post!! wel,, she does have slight resemblance to mj.. the jaws i guess!! 😆

but anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... i jus said wat i felt!! - SHE LOOKS MANLY- PERIOD!! 😉

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she looks like a man in someways! Like yesterday's episode when armaan stopped her they showed her up close i was like yo jassi' s a man!😆
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree she looked manly in some angles,but in that white salwar when she forgives arman she looked simple and beautiful even in that old jassi dress that she wore with her hair tied into a pony when she comes to mumbai was very nice and she looked very nice

hope she comes back like that

bye

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah, remind me never to post my pic here, I'd hate to see what things some of you people will say about me...or what things you'll relate my face with... 🤢 Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

well i think ummmmmmmmmm. i don't know wut i think..  i could careless wut she looks like cuz story is good. n that all i care.   of course i care bout the cloths that they were. oh ma gooness it owsome.......

*EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❤️❤️❤️

lub_u thumbnail
i think she looks much better after the makeover ....she doesn't look that manly..maybe thats just because she has a long jaw but i find her vioce heavy and kinda manly.😛
sumeet_here thumbnail

thts dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thts jus coz of her expressionz n those stupid camra anglez.........i dunt think she lukz like a maan!!!.....she lukz cool with normal glasses n straight hair........have a luk at ma avtaar......but in de end shez jassi whom we like her coz of her honesty n sweetness,n pls dunt pass ova such commentz i might get a heart attck or even a nerveouz brkdown!!😆..........itz coz u r used 2 seeing her in 'OLD JASSI' makeova..........plz yaar when she cumez on tv change de channel or cloze ur eyez but plzz dunt start topicz like dat......if i c sumthin like diz ma next target will b aryaan!!or evan purab!!😆 jokin!!!!

vishakha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lashforever

actually yesterday i managed to notice close by and felt that jassi
with a pony, slick glasses and a decent salwar (when she comes to
meet her family) looked very nice .....they show that scene as her
flashbacks...(i think)......

Agree with you. In V-neck outfits she looks wide. I like her in those simple salwars..