Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 3
oh i hate the characters in this part other than Maan and Geet...
there Sameera's mom planning something along with her useless daughter and here Meena is singing of her son Rahul jo kisi kaam ka nahi...
why is preferring to give the medicines by herself?
cont soon...
kkiddoo thumbnail
hey dear if my guess is not wrong then i think  rahul's mom is the person who pushed maan's mom from the stairs and has now changed their madicine too so that they don't recover soon i think their is something which is still not out some big truth ...their is something fishy with this mom of rahul as u said that she knows about her son and all she too seems to be gry correcter ...
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
part 4
maan never thoght that they can be friends...actually after the accident he never expected any other relation other than his family members...bt here he was chating & smiling with his new friend..his new attendent..geet..he was roming around the house..as today he wasn't sleepy at all..remenbering...how this friendship happened...the day when pratham introduced them formally..that evening..when geet entered in his room for second time..he again said the same..
GET OUT!!
geet looked at him with a expression like she is fed up...can't u say something new???
i don't want to see ur face...
then should i turn my back & talk to u???she stated innocently..
GEEET!!!!can't u understand that i don't want to talk with u???
but u r...
i  am what??
u r talking with me..
i am not..i am arguing with u...๐Ÿ˜†
bt it's a kind of talking na...
NO!! it's called arguing..
bt u cant's argue with ur mouth close..can u?? like this ...see..mmmpmpmmm..it's not working..๐Ÿ˜†she said dramatically..making faces..
it was all silent for few minutes..then after many years..he burst into a hearty laugh..
geet also joined him..then geet stopped while maan was still laughing remembering her funny faces...geet looked at him & said..u should smile more...
maan stopped laughing & looked at her....friends.???
mmm..ya..
geet was in kitchen preparing sameera's facepack...
rahul entered in km & saw light coming from kitchen..
he tiptoed to the kitchen & saw  geet..
wow!! ye kaun hai?? nayi piece km me..wo vi itni hot..wow yaar kya body hai..rahul teri to aish ha...itni hot maal wo bhi HOME DELIVERY!!! ๐Ÿ˜กthought rahul looking at geet lustily..geet was unaware of this..
rahul got an idea for his FIRST INTRODUCTION...
he went to the switch board & switched of the main switch & then entered the kitchen & snaked geet's waist from behind... are REENA..tum aa  aj hi aa gayi!! mujjhe to laga kal aogi bhai ki shadi ke liye..kitne din ho gaya tuse mile huye..i was missing u..bhai ke shadi ke bad main hamari shadi ke bat karunga..thn without giving a chance to her to talk..he kissed her on lips..๐Ÿคข
 when rahul was snaking her waist she was fumbling to talk...as no man has touhed her like this..when he kissed her..she pused him  & screamed..
just then the light was on & every one ran to the kitchen .including maan in his chair..hearing the noices * scream..
kya hua beti??pratham asked..
wo wo..she looked down  not knowing what to say..
are rahul...rahul ne tumhe misha samaj kar daraya hoga...kya kiya tumne rahul???
just then sameera came & saw geet standing with her head down tears in her..surrounded by family members ..& also pratham's last line to rahul..".kya kiya tun rahul.."
sameera waisted ni time in saying....uncle..rahul ne kuch nahi kiya hoga...wo to kitna accha hai..jarur is ladki ne koyi harkat ki hogi..
par beta..pratham tried to stop her..
nahi uncle..ap jarur soch rahe hoge ki main apne pehchan ke log ke bare me aisa kaise bol sakti hu..par maine to isse accha nurse samaj kar layi thi..aur maine to isse apna dost vi samjha tha..par ye aisi charecterless..
BAS!!!shouted maan ..ek aur shabd vi nahi...bahut sun liya...sameera is bar maaf kar diya..pa agli baar hamare ghar me aisi nichi baat ka zikar vi karne se pehle soch lena ..au sab samaj kar bolna..
betaji..main to tab se tumhe ye samjhane ki koshish kar  raha hu ki..rahul ne issse andhere me misha samaj kar daraya..aur ye darke chillayi..hai na rahul..
ha papaji..(of course he will tell lies)๐Ÿ˜ก
then pratham looked at geet..she glanced once to rahul ..who was making pleading & sorry faces to her & said in a low voice ..
ha uncle..sorry ap logo ko disturb karne ke liye..
koi baat nayi betaji..chalo  ab raat bahut ho gayi hai sone chalte hai...all retired to thier rooms..
rahul said to geet..iam sorry..wo maine andhere me galti se apko meri girlfrien reena samajh liya tha.. o..& thanks...ghar me avi kisiko uske bare me pata nahi hai..waise namaste..mera naam rahul..
namaste..mera naam geet hai..
ok goodnight geet ji..
goodnight..
shayed rahul ji ne galti se mujhe waise kiya ho...andhera vi to bahut tha na...galti to insaan s hi hoti hai na...waise wo to acche insaan lage..geet..us incident ko hadsa samaj kar vhul ja..geet thought..
after retiring to her room sameera wasted no time in calling to her mom & telling her this incident..o ho..tune ye kya kar diya???
kyu mom??
 are geet ko harass karne me maza ata hai mujhe pata hai..par  avi uska waqt nahi aya..kal usse sabke samne mafi mang lenaa..
eewww! mom app ye kya keh rahi hai??
 ye to karna hi padega..nahi to hamara plan fail ho jayega...
ufff!! thik hai.waise mom..ek baat bataiye..main geet se nafrat karti hu kyuki apne muje bataya ki wo isi layek hai...uske saatha ise hi rehna chahiye..nahi to wo sar chad zayegi..aur mera sab kuch mukhse chin legi..
maine pehle apki baat nahi mani thi..tab wo school me 1st ane lagi..jaha hamesha mai hoti thi..sab uski taraf zyada dyan dene lage..tab mujhe samaj aya ki app sahi keh rahi thi..per ap kyu usse nafrat karti hai???wo to apki sagi behen ki beti hai na??
are kahe ki sagi behen.. priya se to main aur vi zayda nafrat karti thi..
kyu??
are wo vi sab chiz me mujh se chin leti thi...
ye ma beti dono ek zaise hi hai...
accha ma mujhe neend aa rahi hai..mai rakhti hu..
bye...
rano cut the line & closed her eyes thinking about the real reason for hating her sister..
PRECAP-the reason for hating PRIYA..
Edited by Shilalipi - 12 years ago
sehrish79 thumbnail
Awsome update loved it
Rahul is such a bas****
hate sameera to the core
Love maan... Poor geet
Do continue soon
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Nice part...
Thanks for d pm
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
nice part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bt hate rahul nd sameera...๐Ÿ˜ก
lv maaneetโญ๏ธ
cont sooonnn๐Ÿ˜Š

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update...
loved it
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful part...
 ๐Ÿคฌ rahul...how could he๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...
and sameera is just like her mother...disgusting character...
please continue soon...