⭐️
Continue soon 
Thanks for pms
Edited by RubiesnDiamonds - 11 years ago
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update...
cant see gete in pain lz take her out of dere soon...
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg sam was not the culprit
poor sam ,what kind of parents she have

update next part soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG real parents can do such with their own daughter...I wonder why and for whom they need all this money...

parents make and collect money for their children to give them beautiful life and life without any worry and here Sam's parents are even making their daughter scapegoat for their own life...disgusting...

who was evesdropping...

waiting for Maan to come and rescue Geet and Sam...

thanx for pm...

can't hit like button because of some problem with computer or net...sorry...
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY😊

part 18

Bt when geet came'mano usne meri zindegi hi badal di'

She was used to be the ladli of prataps,as they always wanted a girl child,bt could not have one'so Sam was the one who took that place'& Dev!!! He filled the place of her dear brother whom she never could have,as  all her real parents could think of was MONEY'

Bt all changed when the news of geet's arrival came to me'after years of prayer..mr.& mrs.pratap were lucky enough to have this new little angel ..

It was a few days before summer break & I was planning to go to pratap mansion..to be precise to my bade papa & badi ma,yes I called them that..as I always felt as if THEY were my real parents'the news of her arrival planted a fear inside me..

i feared to go in front of them ..feared that I would not see the same amount of love in their eyes that was for me before'even before meeting her..I HATED HER.

Bt I had to go'tch..what an idiot I was'.i refused to see her making various excuses..just in sheer hatred'bt '.she was a person whom u can not ignore'..sam smiled remembering the first time she  met geet''..

A loud cry could be heard all over the mansion'it was of geet's..mrs.pratap was in shower  so she could not hear it & the nanny'.well..now when I think it was for good that she was not their'.or else I would have always avoided & hated my cutie pie..sam thought planting a kiss on geet's forhead in utter love.

Uff do minute chup vi nahi rehti..sam was cribbing & was really irritated..bt she had to go as this baby was bawling her lunges for quiet a time  '

She reached the babyroom & saw the little white cotton ball..she was fascinated  by how cute she looked & then did what she never thought she would do..

she lifted her..the moment she lifted her baby stopped crying & looked at sam with a big beautiful smile which can melt even a rock..

Accha ji..to app jhut moot ka ro rahi thi..(u were fakely crying??)

aaa ..Geet smiled & kissed her open mouthed in cheeks..slathering her cheek with saliva .

sam had to smile..she cooed her kyu ro rahi thi?? Apne to waise he sabka attention le liya..ab mera vi chahiye??(then why are u crying??u have taken all the attention ..now u want mine too??)

Uuu she pointed at sam with her one finger in her mouth..still smiling

Accha ji..to mera vi attention chahiye?? To mera khayal kaun rakhega..(oh really??then who will look after me??)

Now geet made a sad face & hugged her as tight as she can keeping her head on her neck.

This was a gesture..which was enough to make sam realize that she can not hate her..

To app iss se mil liye?? Kitni badmas hai'janti hai app..ziddi vi..bt pyari hai na??(have u met her?? She is very naught & stubborn ,bt she is cute..isn't she??)said mrs pratap wiping her hair..

Tang kiya apne didi ko??(did u disturbed her?)mrs pratap tickeled geet's tummey cooing her

Little geet nodded her  head for a no with making  her eyes  as big as possible to which mrs. Pratap & sam started to laugh..

Mera shooona(my sweatheart) sam cooed geet & threw geet in air & caught her to which she giggled..showing her pink gums.

Suddenly she heard a noise..& then saw whom she never expected'it was maan..

Listening to the shergil couple..maan was disgusted..bt it was a time to work rationally..rather than emotionally..

He silently went all over the place hiding himself & making a list of his enemies mentally. Then  he talked with the police who were outside the house giving them instruction  what to do..he silently slipped of to the chameber where geet & sam were locked.

Maan what are you doing here..go from here ..NO.take geet with you..

Relax sam..i won't go anywhere without BOTH of you..

Par(bt)'

No bts..u & I ,we both know very well that we always pretended to love each other..& by now u know that I love geet..bt we can be friends if we try..after all I am not a bad person at all..

maan mocked & sam knew that maan now knows the truth.

She smiled with tears & nodded for a yes..& maan too smiled bending to open the lock..

Bt just then..

Sam shriked, MAAAN LOOK BEHIND YOU!!

BUT MAYBE IT WAS TOO LATE!!!

i know,i know..how evil i have become..always stopping at the RIGHT moment..well,u guys deserve it..look !! for ur lazyness to even press the  button many are willing to stop their ff..i mean seriously..!! they work physically as well as mentally to update for us all & what we do.. in return??? just show them our lazyness..if u want to keep maaneet alive through these ff u HAVE  to like & comment...or else..maybe it will be closed soon(just look at the numbers of the writters who want to leave ff writting!!!) so plsss like & comment..not only for me..bt for all the writters...

p.s- if u want pms for this ff,then add TIRTAS in your buddy list. 

Edited by Shilalipi - 11 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oye i am d first me dancing...

now coming to ud so sam loved geet aur aap unhe negative character dikhaati aayi hai pehle se...😲

oye yeh kya huva maan ko??????😲

precap pe kuch bhi nahin diya...😡
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update love geet sam bonding and maan listened the truth and maan reached sam geet maan ko kya hua do next soon

meettu thumbnail
Awsome
loved it
feeling bad for both

Nd loved the baby geet part
Update next soon
kkiddoo thumbnail
hawww how can u end it at this point yaar what the hell happened to maan grhhh...😡

loved sam and geet's moment and the lil talk of maan and sam too ...👍🏼

amazing update waiting eagerly for the next part ...😍
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sam is such a sweetie!!!😳

She literally took care of Geet like her own baby!!😳

Aww am so glad that it was Maan who listened to the Shergills!!😳

Really glad that he knows now that Sam is innocent!!😳

And even came to rescue them!!😊

But you really stopped at the wrong place dear!!😡

Now how will me sleep???😭