Remix

**Videos de Romina, Miguel, Mia**

rbdlomaximo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Some of you said that you would like the videos of the caps that i put up yesterday, where miguel is sick and mia helps him. Well, here they are. they are from my playlist on youtube. the video i couldnt find was the one where mia leaves miguel out in the rain. These episodes should happen by next week here in the U.S. Enjoy.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5A31365B12EDEF0D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saff thumbnail
thank u sooooooo much lizzet 😳 😃
rbdlomaximo thumbnail
Since most of you probably dont know spanish here are the translations. They are short but it's a summary.

Video #1- Romina and miguel talk about each other. Mia says she'll kill miguel if he touches any of her things.

#2-Miguel tells Romina that she could leave since mia is sleeeping. She tells him no and that nothing will happen. Miguel tells her its not a good idea. Miguel tries to explain to mia.

#3- Mia goes to tell Alma what happened to her the night before with miguel and romina. Alma tells her that miguel is really sick. Alma needs to leave to talk to Colucci. She tells mia to take care of miguel, but she doesnt want to. Miguel asks her for some tea and for her to stay. She tells him that she wont leave him. He calls her romi.

#4- Mia asks miguel why he's there and he tells her that he feels really sick. At first she doesnt believe him and asks him why he didnt go somewhere else. he tells her that being there was the only way she would be there with him. He asks her if she's gonna leave him alone, since it's bad enough being sick. She tells him that even though she hates him, she wont leave him.

#5- miguel asks her to stay.

#6-Mia tells Vico why she's there. Vico asks her to go back to school because of what miguel did to her with romina. Vico has something to tell mia when she goes back to school.

#7- Mia asks Romi what she's doing there. Romi tells her that she went to see miguel and asks if mia's taking care of him well. Mia tells Peter that she wants to go to school but he doesnt want her to leave miguel./ Miguel thanks mia for taking care of him. She tells him she's doing it for her dad but he doesnt believe her.

#8-Romi tells Miguel that mia left. He wants to go look for her. Romina tells him that he told her that he has nothing to do with mia, but he says that mia is the person he most cares for in the world.

#9-Miguel asks mia what she's doing there. She tells him that she wont forgive him for what he did with romina but she knows that he wont forgive her if she ever disbelieved in him. She talks about what her head and heart are telling her. She tells him that she wanted to be bf/gf again. She asks him what he thought about when he kissed romina. he tells her that he always tried to have her close to him (ex:picture) and that he was jealous of gaston. She tells him that she had nothing to do with him and he tells her he has nothing to do with romina.

#10- peter asks mia if she's ready to go to school so that he could take her. Miguel tells her that he'll be ok and that he's only suspended for one more day. Mia decides to stay for 5 more minutes.

#11-Mia's gonna go to sleep. Miguel asks her to stay 5 more minutes.

Aun Hay Algo- this is the song they play in most of the scenes. The other two are nuestro amor. The one mia sings by herself is Salvame. What can i tell you about Aun Hay Algo? Its basically saying that there is still something between us...or whoever.

Bueno, estoy muy cansada y tengo que llevantarme muy temprano xk me voy a ir de viaje. Entonces, me voy a dormir. (i'm tired and have to wake up really early since i'm going on vacation. i'm going to sleep).
Adios Forito!!!!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanxxxx soooo much....for the vid and translations!!
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Hey thanx dear 😳 ..it so sweet of you lizzet 2 post d descriptions 2 along wid d vids 😛 ...I just saw d last 2 mia-miguel and Aun Hay Algo...its 2 gud but I esp liked the last one wid all 6 characters..d video has been shot so well 👏 ..luked like serial's title track 2 me...

Thanx again 😛
veonal thumbnail
wow i luved the video

8-Romi tells Miguel that mia left. He wants to go look for her. Romina tells him that he told her that he has nothing to do with mia, but he says that mia is the person he most cares for in the world. [exact ranveer 😳 😳 😳 its alwys been tia 4 him]

Miguel asks mia what she's doing there. She tells him that she wont forgive him for what he did with romina but she knows that he wont forgive her if she ever disbelieved in him. She talks about what her head and heart are telling her[exact tia 😆 ]. She tells him that she wanted to be bf/gf again. She asks him what he thought about when he kissed romina. he tells her that he always tried to have her close to him (ex:picture) and that he was jealous of gaston. She tells him that she had nothing to do with him and he tells her he has nothing to do with romina. [omg wen will this scene happen in remix]