Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Billu papaji!!

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hi guys

I think yesterday's episode belonged to Jassi's papaji(Virendra Saxena) whose acting was mindblowing. His acting was so natural. Especially in the scene when he has to pay the money and he shows his property papers instead. I almost had tears in my eyes. It's a relief watching something so much realistic specially when the entire show has become so unreal and artificial.

Also did anybody notice, when Armaan called out for Jassi from her back, Jassi's back looked so huge.....for a moment i thought it's a man with long hair.....like hippies (her dress was also like that). Maybe the camera was set at wrong angle or something.

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

Hi guys

I think yesterday's episode belonged to Jassi's papaji(Virendra Saxena) whose acting was mindblowing. His acting was so natural. Especially in the scene when he has to pay the money and he shows his property papers instead. I almost had tears in my eyes. It's a relief watching something so much realistic specially when the entire show has become so unreal and artificial.

agreed!!

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

Also did anybody notice, when Armaan called out for Jassi from her back, Jassi's back looked so huge.....for a moment i thought it's a man with long hair.....like hippies (her dress was also like that). Maybe the camera was set at wrong angle or something.

LOLLOL

PS: its jassi(jessica) really!

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

So true...

I was so emotional, because his acting was so real.  I just couldn't believe that Jessica stood there.

But I have to say she is changing.  Did you guys notice how she spoke with that lady?  I mean if i was her I would rip her head off, because no one disrespects my father like that...but I do notice Jessica getting a little tough.

OM

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
he is a very natural actor
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i agree!! Billu has been doing an excellent job in his role as a loving, yet stubborn father!Clap yesterday, i almost had tears in my eyes too!!Cry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top