Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
to make it in trp no 1
we need to leave our tv on whilst the show is on original time slot 8pm so how many the viewers are watching it depends the trp
u r absulotely right
just because they dont get awards that dosn't mean it's not good
also well said
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree completely! This show has such a DIFFERENT feel and vibe to it! It is really VERY classy in comparision to other shows! I think people need pathetic shows like "Saath Nibhana Sathiya"!! I just HATE shows like that!

IPKKND has NOTHING to prove in front of most of the other God awful shows! Therefore you go IPKKND! You are number 1 on IF and the reason is that all the COOL people blog on our forum! Unlike the viewership of these other sad Saas-Bahu sagas!

cutepearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
200% aggree with you... 😊

This show is so classy, different and tooo guddd... 👏⭐️
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with you... & also one important reason is that in other shows romance is forced & mostly shown when it is unnecessary & only to garner TRP's. But in this show romance is portrayed in a very elegant way & not once it was shown  just to increase the TRP..

But i guess people are used to watching soaps where the leads fall in love in the 1st few months & then the same plotting & separation. SO they kinda not able to relate to this kind of gentle & elegant romance.  😊
zaniax thumbnail
I guess ppl jus want to watch the cliche saas bahu stuff..maybe they r soo used to it tht they don't feel like watching anything diff & unique like IPKKND.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree, though a little romance won't hurt. :( But since it's mature, I guess we will have to wait and I don't mean romance by flying duptaas and all.
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you deary 🤗
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IPKKND is d  BESTEST n will be forever...⭐️
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post yaar! I love the line that quality cannot be ranked. So right! IPPKND is an amzing show and will remain amazing to us audiences. And those who do watch it have a treasure on their hand. Don't worry I guess this show doesn't have the typical saas bahu stuff and most of those that do watch serials like the saas bahu stuff. But one day we will rise above the rest don't worry that day won't be far. It's a new show and Khushi and Arnav intense Love story hasn't really taken off and it's already popular.