Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
May be he wants to keep it private.
Asian Princess thumbnail
lollll wheres the number mahin bhi uskoo.... phone karka harass karti loll......ashame i didnt have the 😆 number lolll 😉 😉
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey I think that when they posted the Wedding Invitation Article, the number might have been on the actual Wedding Invitation that they received
harsy thumbnail
Halz ur brain is simply superb...maybe teh number might be on teh invitation card.... 👏 Guys if u want his No. u get a big pic of his invitation card.... 😉

Thanks Jaslove for the article.... 😊
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Halz25

Hey I think that when they posted the Wedding Invitation Article, the number might have been on the actual Wedding Invitation that they received

You could be right Halz, may be they didnt notice it and just published it by mistake but whatever the reason was, it must have been quite troublesome for AN to receive all those phonecalls from his fans, especially when they were harrassing him. 

Thanks Jaslove for posting the article.

Mamta_ thumbnail
oi, how could i have missed this 1......where is his number 😉 😆

waise me usko koi harass warass nahi karti but i would've sent atleast 1 message 😉 😳 😆

M
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Halz25

that could be it Halz, plus how can people see it, the invitation article was so small. I mean the card pic. you need a magnifying glass to see the number😉😆

~LiNa~ thumbnail
thx jas!
wow...this iss ome really masaledar khabar... 😆

AN musat've ben super angry to kno his number got leaked...yea halz, his number could have been on the wedding invite for RSVP pusposes..

how i wish they had posted his number! 😆

AN's rich, must have canceled his current line n gotten a new one...
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thnx!!! same here i wud b callin if i now ho wto make a long distane phone call to Dk!!! lol
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thnx!!! same here i wud b callin if i now ho wto make a long distance phone call to Dk!!! lol