Harry Potter
Harry Potter

You Know You're Too Big of a Fan When

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 6:01am | IP Logged
from mugglenet.com-

You mutter nonsense latin words under your breath.

You call your least favorite teacher Snape.

Your computer says "You've Got Mail" and you run outside looking for an owl.

You actually ask for a broom for Christmas.

You mutter "lumos" under your breath every time you turn on a flashlight.

You sort everyone you meet into the four Hogwarts houses. (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.)

You were burned when you couldn't get through the flames of your fireplace.

You had to go to the hospital after you broke your nose running headfirst into the wall between platforms nine and ten.

The wand order mistake in GoF drove you crazy, and even after it was "corrected" you still came up with dozens of theories to explain why that happened.

You point a normal things like parking meters and say "Look at the things these muggles dream up!"

You collect plugs.

You try on every piece of silvery fabric your mom has to see if you turn invisible

Before getting up to get something, you always try to summon it first. Accio TV remote!

You watched "Love, Actually" because two minor Harry Potter actors were in it.

You were reduced to tears when you finally had book 5 in your hands.

You refer to your Chemistry class as Potions.

You spend hours tapping bricks in special orders hoping that a secret entrance to Diagon Alley will appear.

When playing chess, you yell orders to the chess players and get upset when they don't move.

You yell into the "fellytone."

You get emotional every time you hear "Hedwig's Theme".

You say "wicked" all the time because Rupert Grint does.

You get thoroughly overexcited every time you see a word somewhere that is distantly linked with HP (ie. Saint Hedwig's).

You name all of your pets after HP characters.

You get in to heated arguments over how much gel Tom Felton had in his hair in the first two movies.

You know that Harry's birthday is July 31, 1980, Hermione's birthday is September 19, 1980 and Ron's birthday is March 1, 1980 even though it never said in the books.

You refer to Voldemort as "You-Know-Who", and no one has any idea who you're talking about.

You went out and bought the latest editition of the Webster's Dictionary because they added the word "muggle".

You were kicked out of the movie theater for standing on your chair, throwing your shoe at the screen and yelling "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!"

You count the days until you're old enough for your apparating license, and everyone else thinks you're talking about driving.

mumbai_masti Senior Member
mumbai_masti
mumbai_masti

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged
LOL

ClapClapClap

good one................
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

You were kicked out of the movie theater for standing on your chair, throwing your shoe at the screen and yelling "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!"

LOL
A pretty similar thing happened to me!! i didnt throw a shoe at the screen but i did start telling my friends(who have no read HP) very loudly "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!"   and was told to shutup by others!!!Embarrassed
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveneha_r

LOL
A pretty similar thing happened to me!! i didnt throw a shoe at the screen but i did start telling my friends(who have no read HP) very loudly "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!"   and was told to shutup by others!!!Embarrassed

Ditto... The first half of the third movie (POA), I kept on saying "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!" .... Later I realized, I'm drawing a lot of attention and then kept quite..... 

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
OMG!! Thats is soooooooooo funnnnyyyy!LOL!! Well, i have many many things in common........ using word muggle, clearly attracted to any word heard which seems to be commom to HP, I do compare movies with books.... and really have argued at times. When i had read the 5th book where in Umbridge gives Harry detention for using voldy's name, and gives him that blood sucking quill.........  , when harry realised that its actually his blood with which he is writing....i suddenly has sensation as if my own hand was cut!LOL! I am very very crazy when it comes to HP!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged

All of these are applicable to me:

You mutter nonsense latin words under your breath.

You call your least favorite teacher Snape. 

Before getting up to get something, you always try to summon it first. Accio TV remote!
(in my case, ACCIO (my sweetie) HARRY POTTER! Which is MUCH MORE successful Wink)

You watched "Love, Actually" because two minor Harry Potter actors were in it.

You refer to your Chemistry class as Potions.
(It was just as bad)

You yell into the "fellytone."

You get emotional every time you hear "Hedwig's Theme".
(And Nimbus 2000 and Double Trouble)

You get thoroughly overexcited every time you see a word somewhere that is distantly linked with HP (ie. Saint Hedwig's).

You get in to heated arguments over how much gel Tom Felton had in his hair in the first two movies.

You know that Harry's birthday is July 31, 1980, Hermione's birthday is September 19, 1980 and Ron's birthday is March 1, 1980 even though it never said in the books.

You refer to Voldemort as "You-Know-Who", and no one has any idea who you're talking about.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 08 April 2005 at 3:53am
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

lol...thats funny....

J.K. Rowling said Hermione is one year older than Harry and Ron, also, Harry and Ron were born in 1881.( i think...not sure...might be a mistake).

kavita_b Senior Member
kavita_b
kavita_b

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged

WOW!!LOLLOLLOL

Go to top