Debate Mansion

India-Forums

sucide bombing

Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

hi all,

today in school we all had a big fight, we had to do a a debate on sucide bombing in palestine, well there was this one girl that is from palestine and she was like her family had died in palestin and the ppl have no way wat so ever of portecting themselves, they have tried everything else, they asked the world for help and they tried peace talk, but ppl are still getting killed, and then the opposite team was extremly rude and said oh yea if u think there right y dont u just strap a bomb to urslef and kill ppl, we dont expect better of u, and palestinan girl her name is nida she started crying becouse her family had died in there and she got really hurt by wat ppl said, and wen she cried everyone is making fun of her and she got a panic attack and she couldnt breath and everyones like are u giving birth or wat ( i swear i felt like punching them) anyways back on topic, i really felt for her and how much they suffer, and she was like we would never do these suice bombing if we had any other way but we dont, shes like just imagin ur self in our place are u gona just sit there and watch them kill u and ur family and take over ur land, but wen she was asked wat about killing inocent ppl, she was like we dont want that but we try to just somehow scare the  isreals to not enter futher in our land, and our teacher said yea thats working thats the only reason the isreals havent competely taken over palestine, and our teachers like canadian,,

anyways i wana know ur opion on this plz all reply

ps: plz dont turn this into a fight lets all discuss politely, oh and respect each other feeling and opinionsBig smile

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Moderator's Note:
The Israel- Palestine issue is a very serious and senstive issue. We have a large Muslim population that will support Palestine on this forum. While we hardly have ( none i know of) any representation of a Jewish person who will support Isreal.And be able to offer a valid argument about the same.Therefore NO NEGATIVE comments about Isrealis and the Jewsih community will be tolerated. If we find a single attack made on the Jewish community , we will lock this topic up.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Isreal and Palestine have a common holy land and i do wish they would find it a way to accept each others religon and be able to accomodate each other on this common area!!

As for suicide bombing ............THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT !!Suicide bombers, their supporters are the most evil people to have ever walked the earth !!No holy war, No piece of land , No political reasons are ever worth it. I would condemn any side that particpated in it !!

I wonder if any one has seen the movie "Munich"?.Its a true story. Beautifully made - ofcourse the Director is Steven Speilberg , of Jewish faith.
 It will give you an excellent perspective of what this issue is all about. It sent shivers down my spine!!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 12 April 2006 at 8:50pm
sameer.84 IF-Sizzlerz
sameer.84
sameer.84

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i can NOT justify suicide bombings whether in US or israel.

but the other side should also consider the reasons for the muslims getting so frustrated and depressed that they are ready to end their lives.
lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Moderator's Note:
The Israel- Palestine issue is a very serious and senstive issue. We have a large Muslim population that will support Palestine on this forum. While we hardly have ( none i know of) any representation of a Jewish person who will support Isreal.And be able to offer a valid argument about the same.Therefore NO NEGATIVE comments about Isrealis and the Jewsih community will be tolerated. If we find a single attack made on the Jewish community , we will lock this topic up.

if ur not alowed to talk negative about isrealis and da jewish commuinty,....den da same shld go 4 da palestine!!...so wat if derz alot of pple here 2 sport palestine.... dat dun mean u go critesize them....

Edited by lil miz - 22 April 2006 at 7:10am
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil miz

Moderator's Note:

if ur not alowed to talk negative about isrealis and da jewish commuinty,....den da same shld go 4 da palestine!!...so wat if derz alot of pple here 2 sport palestine.... dat dun mean u go critesize them....

lil Miz the same rule applies for Palestine!!!!!!!! Plz do not make an issue when there is none. No one has criticised the Palestenians so far!!

Although we have enough people on this forum to defend Palestine issue with a lot of enthusiasm. There will be no one to defend the Israeli issue  with the same enthusiasm of a Jewish person .This will be a very one sided debate.

Therefore if no one can discuss this issue without attacking a community , WE DO NOT DISCUSS IT !!!!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 22 April 2006 at 9:12am
wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
well i tink being a suicde bomer is not a good thing, becuase you kill oder innocent people, however i do understand why people do it , coz dey feel derz no other way, they fin der ganna die anyway so they should die making a difference.
wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Isreal and Palestine have a common holy land and i do wish they would find it a way to accept each others religon and be able to accomodate each other on this common area!!

As for suicide bombing ............THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT !!Suicide bombers, their supporters are the most evil people to have ever walked the earth !!No holy war, No piece of land , No political reasons are ever worth it. I would condemn any side that particpated in it !!

I wonder if any one has seen the movie "Munich"?.Its a true story. Beautifully made - ofcourse the Director is Steven Speilberg , of Jewish faith.
 It will give you an excellent perspective of what this issue is all about. It sent shivers down my spine!!

i tink its wrong to say dat Suicide bombers, their supporters are the most evil people to have ever walked the earth  becuase somne peple becoe suicide bombers because they are desperate

i once read a story where a women children and husband were killed and sexual abused right infornt of her n she was also sexualy abused, n she got A DISEASE I think it was hIV but im not 100% sure, so she was goin 2 die.

so she wrpte a note sayin dat she now it is wrong but she wants to die with pride and by trying to get some sort fo justice for her family.

i know she shouldnt have done it, but is it realli fear 2 say that she is one of the most evil person to ever walked the earth??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index