Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Siya track ?????

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Siya's performance, her characterization and story due to it, made me open this thread...

Her creating the mess in the house due to Mr. Froggy was looking so deliberate... Maybe bad direction but also visible poor performance... 

Her characterization also disappointed me. She didn't feel sorry et all for the mess created... In the scene where Viraj was talking to Jhanavi, with fire-stick in his hand, couldn't she notice her sister's expressions... her mind was focussed on thought that Jhanavi is asking her to be sent back... Flawed writing as per me... 

When they were cleaning up the mess, Jhanavi's expression and actions could have made anyone wonder... But Siya was not reacting with how Jhanvi is reacting, but the impression of her favorite jiju that she has formed... It seems she never knew her sister... Again flawed writing as per me.

She is looking like a forced dumb bimbette... Its my opinion, hope it doesn't hurt anyone... Anyone who likes Siya and the show, please don't start getting personal and offensive... 

Moreover Viraj brought Siya to her house and is tolerating her so much, when he prefers to keep privacy between him and Jhanvi (that not even a maid is there, Jhanvi can't have an affair or run with a maid)... Is it love, or because he doesn't feel her marriage threatened by Siya... The writers should give explanations for his behavior when it changes so radically... Otherwise his unexpected behavior will only confuse us... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index