Diva

Goldie

Diva

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To You!

A very very very Happy Birthday to our two extremely special and lovely friends- Meghavi and Raksha.  Meghavi turns sweet sixteen this April 14 and Raksha sweet sixty this April 16 LOL  Now isn't that nice?  Meghavi, our channel mod, is an extremely sweet and helpful gal, budgeting between .com and .in very well.  Raksha and her pyaari si masti are famous everywhere as she magically whips a smile on all our faces.  On behalf of the whole of India Forums, we would like to wish both Meghavi and Raksha a very Happy Birthday in advance!   Both of you have made a very special place at India-Forums....

And now we have to do something special right?  To Celebrate these two very special days, India Forums Announces the Power Girls Contest.  Our Bday Girls Meghavi and Raksha are at your will.  Both of them will star in a movie you choose with the character of your choice.  So do you want to make one of them Basanti?  Or how about Mogambo from Mr.India? Haha.  You get to choose the character.  Television or bollywood - Baa, Tulsi or Ms. Hawa Hawaii - its all your wish!  With your choice just provide a maximum three line explanation of why you choose that character.

Some of you may not know our birthday gals but we are inviting you all to the party and your present is a small little creative entry to make them feel special.  Please no wishes and/or thank yous in this post.  Lets make a collection of fun and happiness for our two special gals in this post with contest entries!  Entries are to be posted here in this thread by April 19 11:59 PM IST!  So are you ready?  One your mark, Get Set, GOOOOO!

From,
The Development Team at I-F

Edited by Diva - 12 April 2006 at 4:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Contest: Power Girls Meghavi & Raksha" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

will post my entries soon...Smile..

gotta think now..Tongue

Edited by manjot - 12 April 2006 at 5:03pm

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
happy birhtday! Smile

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

happy birthday to them

Embarrassed

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 12 April 2006 at 5:53pm

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Great idea!!!

Me going to look for my thinking cap. and will return with my entry!!!Embarrassed

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 12 April 2006 at 5:54pm

Sanaa

Goldie

Sanaa

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Ok, i think ive made my choice.Big smile

I would like one of you to be the character of Preity Zinta in Kal Ho Na Ho. I choose this character because the role was really well planned and Preity did a great job portraying her character.

And then I would like the other to be the character of Rani Mukherjee in Bunty aur Babli. I choose this character because Rani's portrayal was just wonderful. The actress really knows how to do the job. She is a great actress and can do the best acting in all of her roles.

Sorry if u think my choices are silly or anything!LOL

& Happy Birthday to u both!

Edited by Sanaa - 12 April 2006 at 7:32pm

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!!!!! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top