India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

My KZK Story- PART 6

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Previous episode- mr b celebrates his b'day without prerna.

Episode 6:

In the morning, mr b tells prerna at the breakfast table "I am sorry prerna..kal raat." prerna says "it's ok mr b. sorry to mujhe kehna chaahiye. I forgot ur birthday..." mr b "it's alright. i understand u r very tense these days." mr b leaves for work. prerna goes to her room. after 30 minutes, a man comes with fresh rose bouquet and says "mr b has sent." prerna is happy to receive the roses, with a I am sorry' card from mr b. she decides to gv him a surprize. she goes to his office with his lunch box. she decides to just walk in. the receptionist can't stop her as she is mrs b. prerna pushes the door slightly. mr b is sitting in his chair. pooja is sitting in a chair at the other side of table and mr b is holding pooja's hand and talking. mr b says "pyar ka koi ek waqt ya koi ek umar nahi hoti pooja....pyar kabhi bhi ho sakta hain. kisi se bhi. aur pyar soch samaz kar nahi kiya jaata. itna socho mat. " pooja gives him a faint smile. prerna gets more suspicious. she cancels her plan to enter his cabin. pooja comes out of mr b's room and sees prerna in the lobby. she says "yes? what r u doing here outside mr b's private office?"  prerna is furious. she says angrily "who r YOU to ask me this question?" pooja says "this is private area. we can't allow outsiders here.  how did the receptionist allow u to enter here?" mr b comes out. he looks at prerna and says "tum?"  prerna says "I bought ur lunch." pooja says "ohh..to pehle kyun nahi bataya ke tum sir ke ghar ki naukarani ho aur unke liye khaana laayi ho? aur  ab yeh lunch wapas leke jao. sir has had his lunch with me at a restaurant an hour ago." mr b says hurriedly "no no pooja  - this is my wife. PRERNA. " pooja's face turns red. she says "oh..I am SO sorry mrs bajaj?" prerna is fuming. mr b signals to pooja that 'it is ok. don't worry. i'll handle it." pooja says "ok i'll get going.sorry again, mam?" she leaves. prerna is furious. she says "to aap ko is lunch box ki jarurat nahi." she leaves. mr b shouts "prerna wait !! prerna.." but prerna leaves. mr b shakes his head.

prerna reaches home. mr b comes home at night. he goes to prerna's room and says "aaj tum office se is tarah chali kyun aayi?" prerna says "mujhe laga wahan aap ko meri jarurat nahi thi. pooja ne jo kuch bhi..." mr b cuts her line and yells "phir se pooja !!! prerna, pooja se tumhe aakhir kya problem hain?how many times hv i told u- she is just a friend. she is a very nice girl. she did apologise to u for calling u a naukarani."prerna is furious. she says "mr b, why is pooja always involved in our conversations?" mr b "why not? anurag is also involved in our conversations." prerna "why can't we just talk about ourselves?" mr b "yeah sure. why not? what is it that u wanna talk abt?"
prerna says firmly. " i hv a question for u mr b, Why did you marry me?" mr b looks at her and says "what?" prerna insists "why did you marry me?" mr b shrugs his shoulders and says "pata nahi prerna" prerna says "lekin aap kya chaahte the?" mr b says "main kya chaahta tha yeh kabhi socha  hi nahi maine. Kuch saal pehle, maine tum se shaadi ki kyunki main apne bacchon ke liye ek maa chaahta tha. Aur ab tumne mujh se shaadi ki kyunki tum apne bachhon ke liye ek pita chaahti thi"
Prerna  says "Kya sirf yahi wajah thi? Kya hamare beech mein koi pyar nahi tha? kya aap mujh se pyar nahi karte? kya aap nahi jaante ke main aap se kitna pyar karti hu? lekin aap ko to mere pyar ki koi kadar nahi hain.  Maine hamesha aap ka saath diya..anurag aur mera saath to sirf kuch hi mahinon ka tha." mr b says rudely "ab bhi waqt hain prerna..you can go back to anurag. Main tumhe azaad kar raha hu." prerna loses temper and holds mr b's collar and yells "rishabh bajaj!!! Just who do you think you are? Aap ne kabhi mere baare mein nahi socha, kabhi mujh se pyar nahi kiya. U r so selfish !!! " she leaves his collar. He is too shocked to say anything. Prerna continues "rishabh bajaj. Kaafi gurur hain na aap ko apne aap par.  8 SAAL.... 8 SAAL  intezar kiya maine- aap ke pyar ka. Aap ke ego ki wajah se, hamare 8 saal saath rehke bhi tanhai main bit gaye. Maine to 8 saal baad hi sahi, lekin apne pyar ka ijhaar to kiya...... Lekin rishabh bajaj...8 saal baad bhi yeh  nahi keh paya  ke woh mujh se pyar karta bhi hai ya nahi."
Mr b gets a bit emotional" maine hamesha tumhe chaaha hain prerna... Lekin kaise kehta prerna...8 saal pehle...darta tha ke kahin tum inkaar.."
Prerna holds his coat a bit angrily and says "ek baar keh kar to dekhte..kyun nahi kaha....agar maine bhi nahi kaha hota to...kyun hum ek doosre se pyar karte rahe aur ek doosre se hi chupaate rahe...8 saal tak..aur aaj bhi...."
Mr b gets very emotional and holds prerna's shoulders and says in a defeated tone "i am sorry prerna..un 8 saalon ko main wapas to nahi la sakta..lekin main tumse maafi maang sakta hu."
Prerna hugs him...mr b hugs her too. Prerna starts crying. Mr b wipes her tears. Then he tries to kiss her. but she looks uncomfortable. Mr b feels hurt by her reaction. He walks away from her. Prerna sits in her room- her face is filled with guilt, tension, worry.
Mr b reaches his room. he thinks to himself "why does prerna behave like this whenever we try to get close?"
there prerna thinks to herself "how do i tell mr b why i am so uncomfortable whenever we try to get close? will he hate me after hearing my explanation?"

End of Episode

(How is it going ? What do  u want to see further? Prerna-bajaj or pooja-bajaj? leave ur comments. anu-fans, anu will be back with a bang in the story. So be patient. Leave comments. )

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
BAJAJ-POOJA!!!
anytime!!!!LOL
gud going!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Tulip u rockk....... This the best one ever ..... BUT WE WANT BAJAJ PRERNA REUNION..... AND  DONT GET ANURAG BACK... IT would be better 
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Tulip said:
." prerna loses temper and holds mr b's collar and yells "rishabh bajaj!!!

LOL LOL WinkLOL  This is so Funny

Edited by no1fanofronit - 07 April 2005 at 3:59am
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Bajaj and prerna rock so plz get them back 2gether
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I agree Bajaj-Prerna rock together. But so do Bajaj-Pooja.

I need to bring more characters as it is requirement of my future story. Not only anurag, but Komolika, Subrato, and Madhvi are all set to make a comeback. And a couple of new characters are also going to be introduced. These new ppl will affect the story and change its direction. But sorry anurag-haters, anurag will make a smashing comeback and he is going to rock the future episodes :) But don't worry, Bajaj's importance won't get reduced either. Keep reading !
Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Carry on Tulip!!!

Btw, Bajaj-Pooja do rock.

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
pooja says "ohh..to pehle kyun nahi bataya ke tum sir ke ghar ki naukarani ho aur unke liye khaana laayi ho? aur  ab yeh lunch wapas leke jao. sir has had his lunch with me at a restaurant an hour ago."

hehehe ! That was cool !
Keep up the good work, but unite prerna and rishu in the end.

Go to top