Crime patrol: Dastak

December 23rd and 24th episode - Best episodes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone. OMG I actually cried after watching today's episode. *Khushi ke aanso* LOL It was amazing. What an amazing story. After watching yesterday's episode I was thinking how will this story end considering I had not heard of this story. All sorts of stupid ideas came to my mind like the parents would turn out to be not his biological parents or were claiming to be his parents so they could benefit some how and hence kishan das would get custody of imran but OMG I never expected kishan das to be raised by a muslim man. Fantastic story for this holiday weekend. Clap Dancing Thumbs Up

So I googled this story and I found Kishan Das real name is Aiku Lal Sandil and Imran's real name is Akbar. Here is the link to the article: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/aiku-&-akbar-two-religions-one-family-and/831716/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenPRlovMusic-Swasti-simi_1nidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "December 23rd and 24th episode - Best episodes" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

littlemastero

Groupbie

littlemastero

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Absolutely fabulous upbeat story.  Smile

The brother's narration of the similar circumstances had me tearing. 

Keva

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hi keva
thanks for sharing it
i'll watch for sure...

Keva

Post Reply New Post