Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dint see anyhting nice abt d last episode cos der was NO PREM 💔..but yeh,maybe karan is an eye witness.. but i still think it wud be d best if prem decides to help prerna..someone shud knock some sense into that guy!! 😕
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prem will come at the last moment and will help prerna and will give her sharad's confession tape. Also when sharad was saying something agst prerna he did not like it and I feel the Inspector or anybody will say something agst her he will take her side and I feel when prerna will come to know that prem/ud knows the truth she will make life miserable for him again.
Neira_87 thumbnail
Prerna will definitly win, but how longer is it gona take?!!! Its jus gettin on my nerves now coz its been draggin on for too long. 🤢
Karan is sittin on da fence abo dis rape case. I think wiv da right persuasion, he'll stand and giv evidence against Sharad.
Dis is so wat I want now coz Im basically fed up wiv da whole storyline so far!
Yudi is being a senseless git! 😡 I wonder wen da word 'common sense' is gona knock into him.
Surely Prerna wont leave him easily wen she finds out dat he's playd a major part in lettin Sharad chill easily!
broken heart thumbnail
Suddenly, I really really like Karan. I mean he was a jerk with teasing and harrassing Mukti and playing with her heart... but at least the man has a conscience. He really tried convincing Prem/UD today to drop all this and just plainly tell the cops what happened. That's commendable, especially when he didn't especially "like" Mukti, unlike our very own commendable hero Prem.