Special Squad

Aryan-Niharika

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys... lets all put our right side of the brain to work... this is a thread for all those creative heads out there who can let their imagination run wild!

we all know aryan as a thorough professional..... a man whose personal relationships with people are not shown very openly... true, all his friends in special squad are amazingly true to him, but our aryan seems to be an introvert and there is no real soulmate he has had...except of course, his wife Niharika... she was undoubtedly the closest woman in his life....

but ever wondered what the flashback was??? as in what was the real story between them.....? for once, aryan's romantic interest we wont fight on... neither shaina nor deepika, but his first and true love, Niharika...

Aryan Khanna.....ACP Special Squad... romantic...??? NAH! can we rack our heads and think of 1 time when he was truly romantic? the only scene that i can think of that can even come close  to bein called romantic is the one in which he teases shai about her scarf!

anyway...now we all know that Niharika was aryan's soulmate... the woman he chose to spend the rest of his life with... strange, it seems, bcoz she looks pretty much like a typical housewife and a dainty damsel....   so how do u guys think it all happened? was it an arranged marriage? how did aryan agree? or was it love? childhood love? or love at first sight? or frndship that bloomed into love? or something else?

put in your ideas in this thread....how did aryan fall in love..... lets give a key to our fantasies, and see if we can make our aryan's love story.... lemme know what u guys think...!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow Cat thumbnail

well, Reshma its a gr8 idea 👏
lets first put in our ideas and then write a fanfic like they do in other forums. but since SS forum has only few members, we won't get many ideas. but still we can do that. if no1 else joins in,then we both can write a fan-fic 😉 isn't it? I'll post my idea soon...
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reshma very good topic,

well here i'd like to say is aryan is an introvert,
and introverts are not devoid of feelings or romanticism,
in fact they possess these qualities more than others, but they internalise it and dont show it up, as they are
shy, reserved and private ppl...so may be aryan didnt show up these things much but he does feel all...

secondly after his beloved wife and lil daughter's death, whom he loved, his personality went thru drastic changes, he was emotionally hurt and closed and gave all his energy to work and finding justice for ppl...

last thing it doesnt matter if he had a love marriage or arranged, its clear he loved his family very very much, as he is a intense, serious and ideal person.

widluv2aryan thumbnail
of course sofia... aryan loves his family too much... that explains his obsession...
and maybe ur rite... he became an introvert because of the tragedy...
but all im askin is... what kind of a teenager was aryan...? what kind of a youngster was he?
obviously not the cassanova types! or was he? im just askin you all to build ur imagination... what happened years bfore ss began?
how did he fall in love? 😳
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh that, no most certainly he wasnt kasanova type,
he may be romantic, sensual and down to earth still
with a vision man.
Shadow Cat thumbnail

yep, i agree. Aryan cant b a cassanova type of a person. he is too good 😳
I'll soon give my idea. but Reshma and Sophia, even u both post ur ideas.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
sure... 😊 actually like all of you...i'm still thinking....... ❓ lots of possibilities... many hindi filmy style.. but considering the high class of ss.... i will post only as soon as my brain comes up with a really good story that can come close to it...... 😉
s-pari thumbnail
What i feel is...Aryan Khanna in his earlier days was a the same perfectionist...wanting to put his best in all that he did...sincere,hardworking,honest and ofcourse down to earth...regarding his romantic life...i feel he liked Niharika atleast for few years before he actually proposed her...or expressed his feelings towards her...
praveenam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i dunno how many of u watch remix but i dunno y i feel aryan in his teen must b like ranveer i.e really caring,loving.and mayb niharika was his first love .
i mean no gfs b4 her.jus her
Shadow Cat thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I watch Remix. but sorry I differ. 'coz Aryan is a bit of Angry types. whereas Ranveer is too sweet. and Ranveer has also had numerous gfs