Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Is it a coincidence that Rohit Bakshi died as Piyush in KTH on his wedding anniversary and again  as Vishal In KSBKBT again on his wedding anniversary????? kya ho raha hai???

Are the story writers for both the serials same, or is it lack of imagination???

Besides Ekta is becoming very gruesome in KSBKBT. First the rape...then  Vishal's death. All in a span of just one week.

Sic..Sic...Sic....😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinti thumbnail
everyone is dying in KSBKBT.........im actually feeling sad for rohit bakshi.......2 deaths on his anniversary, both murders
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, i was wondering, is it his destiny or wot?and KSBKBT is getting 2 dumb
chinti thumbnail
yeah !!!!! poor guy.....KTH is so much better a story than KSBKBT
kaleidoscope thumbnail
I am surprised still u guys watching that stupid show after that nandini incident.......I am not going to watch that show🤢
chinti thumbnail
i dont really watch it.....generally its during my break from studies..... i see it while channel surfin sometimes
Cheeni thumbnail

I wish Kth becomes no. 1 soon and Ksbkbt and kggk shud end.

chinti thumbnail
at this rate that might actually happen........KSBKBT is takin another 30 year leap soon....😆....it came in bombaytimes i think
Cheeni thumbnail
Not 30 yrs but 20 yrs yaar. I really don't understand how people tolerate this serial.
MrsRajeev thumbnail
i dont know what ekta wants im fed up of her always been killin heroes first piyush now vishal wat is happening