-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I found Siya's frog escapades to be very strange

She is living in her newlywed sister's sasuraal
She ran around, upturning tables, breaking statues, jars, and glasses, and spilled water all over the pristine wooden floor.

Who does that?

Anyone would think twice before even putting something from here to there in someone else's house, even if that someone else is their own sister and brother-in-law

It didn't look like Siya felt any remorse for the carnage either

Im not saying that Viraj's reaction to this will be justified in any way.

But Siya could have just run up the stairs or run into a room or something. The amount of damage she did was ridiculous

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sia herself is weird 😕 This girl didn't even see any kinda fear in her sister's eyes 😲 Plus, she was blaming Jhanvi that she forgot her family.. i mean what the heck 😡 This wasn't enough, so she messed up with all the stuffs and broke them 😡
Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YEAH that sort of behaviour is weird especially in your sister's in laws house. She should have felt sorry and immediately gone into action to fix the problem rather than pretend that it is perfectly alright to do those things and Janvi has to suffer in the end which make me feel even more sorry for her. 

AND Yuks you are here too..YAAAY!!!😊
Edited by Amen29 - 12 years ago
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yah siya is strange...oh cummon I also go to my sis's in-laws house...my sis & my bro-in-law live togather where rest of my sis's new family live in another city..she's also newly married whenever I went there I behave very politely because I know my jiju won't say anything but in the core of his heart he'll get a negative vibe about..maybe he won't express it to my sis nor me..bt if this happens often the drops of hatred for my sis will grow...someday may be after 5-6 years it'd become a river [i hope that never happen] so i have to think twice before taking a step in my sis's house...i know my jiju is not psycho like viraj but still who knows!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys i agree with all of u!! Siya behaving like this is too weird if anyone else would be in place of her would nt have performed such action even now if i go to my sister's-in-law place i dont even go  to anyone's room if my sister dosent takes me and she?? broke all the stuffs ufff