Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Angad looks much more mature and Older than Kripa..I don't like him much. Prithvi would look better with Kripa.

No Offences to Angad Fans. But I do have a right to share my views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Hey Barbie,

Ofcourse u have every right to share your views like anyone and everyone else! This is an Open House anyway!

Infact I agree with you on the point that Angad looks quite mature when compared to Kripa, but I think that is where the charm lies. Inface as all of would remember the scene very well, where Angad & Kripa meet for the first time in the Outhouse, when Angad goes near Kripa and stands very close to her, he actually looked like a Giant in front of the fragile, delicate Kripa. One Iqbal is much taller than Neha is, on top of that he has a pretty atheletic, muscular built and I think that is what makes Angad seem mature and grown-up infront of Kripa. But then this is the same thing which brings out the incredible, spot-on chemistry between the two!

As far as Angad's looks are concerned, he might not look all that attractive and handsome as a regular guy, but he looks very, very cool and sexy in his Angad version, I think there are no two ways about it! Just see him the Outhouse scene, dressed in a vest, or in his introuctory scene or in the pics that are put in his bedroom, he looks quite incredible! But I personally felt that he looked like a Bozo in the movie that he came in 😆 Its Angad's personality which lends that special appeal and aura to Iqbal and it will be proved only after watching Iqbal act whether he too lends the same shine back to his character or not!

Prithvi on the other hand is definitely very cute to look at, he has a chilled look to him and also appears to be a warm-heated and affectionate person as compared to Angad. Can't comment much on Prithvi and Kripa's chemistry, becasue we haven't seen them together, but I am sure they will look very good together, but in a buddy-buddy sort of way, and not in a romantic manner! But I am sure Amit will do a fabulous job of Prithvi!

Whatever the case, my favourite person from KYPH is Kripa!

Just my two cents!

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I completely agree with Chilly. Angad is not about looks.....he is about persona. I don't mind Angad looking older or taller than Kripa BECAUSE THEIR CHEMISTRY IS VOLATILE as we all have seen by now.

Prithvi N kripa will be too alike...nice, cute N boring.It's with Angad N Kripa that the magic weaves in KYPH.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Culture1 I love your one-liners. They make Angad-Kripa more endearing.
anonmember thumbnail

Hi Barbie. I agree that Angad looks older and maturer than Kripa. But that is the reason why Kripa-Angad's relationship is so interesting. They are so different yet their few scenes so far have been CHEMICAL. I haven't seen Prithvi's promo yet so can't say how he'll look with Kripa. But Amit Tandon looks mature too. He's 25 years old, same age as Iqbal Khan. I think Ekta needs to stop hiding Angad from the audience. He hasn't been shown for the past two episodes and he's the main character. Hope to see many many Kripa-Angad scenes next week, including their first official meeting! 😃

PaGaLSheHzaDi thumbnail
ANGAD is HOT!!!!! and he got a niceeeee voice tooo ❤️