Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Janvi-Great wife

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Janvi is really great and loving wife.Inspite of viraj's torturing her every moment some way or the other she is trying her best to make him happy.He slapped her,tied her up and burnt her feet which was utmost cruelty ,dropped a bag of cockroaches to frighten her and what not.
  But she is still Trying to follow his rules and regulations.She really loves viraj or she is trying to comprise and bear all pain for her sisters and family.If this continues,some day viraj will def put her life in danger .He wants to scare her very badly so that she never think of leaving him and love him fearing tht he may do something to her.
 And viraj love for her not love.Infact it is his madness.he doubts her.He is a psyco.May be he had a deprived childhood where he was vry frequently punished severly for every small mistake.And may be he had no love of mom and dad.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 24 December 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile_san

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Janvi-Great wife" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smile_san

IF-Dazzler

smile_san

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
actually in the promo she says that no girl should get a husband like viraj...but i think she she ll soon say this line  "woh jo bhi  jaise bhi hai woh meri pati hai" ...sorry if there is mistake...i can understand hindi ...i  m not sure in writing:)

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Well she was fully intent on escaping somehow

But ever since her mother visited her, she has changed her intentions.
HEr mother said to make her own marriage a perfect eample for her sisters to follow.
Also, Viraj has paid off the family's debts and ensured a secure future for both Siya and Choti

Since then, I think Jhanvi feels obligated to stay with Viraj and keep him the happy.

If she follows his rules, he will be happy and not torture her. I think that is the philosophy is is living by

Yuks

--Flora--

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
One way Jahnavi ccan threathen viraj is to hurt herself.he loves her madly.He gives her pain when she doesn't listen to him.If she tries to hurt herself in order to control him,then may be he would be controlled.

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I guess, till now she hasn't been able to find out that Viraj is a psycho and that whatever he does is not a normal thing!Ouch

other than that, she doesn't give a damn to his love or whatever. She is silent only because of her mother and family. But, her mother didn't mean to say that Jahnvi should stay silent even if her husband keeps on torturing her because he is a psycho! Her mother doesn't have the slightest of warnings about what Viraj is doing to her daughter and Jahnvi has taken her mother's sayings in a wrong way. Her mother thinks that whatever problems, even if they are there in Viranvi's life, they are the normal problems every newly-married couple has. But, here the matter is very different. Viraj badly needs to see a psychiatrist and medication to keep him under control. Thumbs Up

--Flora--

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
c is trying her bst to b a perfect wife bt don know abt dis viraj,.kab sudregaaa ye ladka???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.