India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update- 19/10/04

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Charu is waiting for akshat, he comes. She tells him that she has been waiting for him for so long and why is he looking the way he is (he is sweating). He tells her that he was helping his new neighbour. A girl comes out and akshat intoduces her as his new neighbour shivangi. charu is irritated and jealous.
Varun comes inside his room, mehak has just put roshan to sleep. Mehak tells her that cg-veena's wedding anniversary is coming soon and they should give a surprise party. Varun says he will arrange for it, he reminds her that their anniversary  is also coming and as a gift he wants a smaller roshan. She blushes.
Charu and kanan come to meet mouli in her house, she is happy to see them.  They discuss how they have become alone after kashish's marriage. Mouli reminds them that they are atleast there together but she is the one alone and misses them. All three decide to go out for dinner.
In the award function, sujal and kashish are sitting but
sujal is lost in piyush's memories.(btw kashish was dressed like ash in hum dil de chuke sanam -red sari with black shawl on the side, mangalsutra and a bun in place)The award is announced and sujal is still in thoughts, kashish calls him and he comes to reality and collects the award. Sujal is asked to say a few words on stage and he says this one is for you sujal. Kashish is surprised and keeps staring at sujal.He comes down and gives it to her, they are lost in eachother when people start clapping. Both had tears in their eyes.
There is a party after the award function, kashish meets some old friend who tells kashish that even after so long she looks like a newly wed and that she did not see piyush. Sujal overhears and is sad, goes to the bar table,starts drinking. Kashish follows him and says she is sorry about it. Sujal says he does not care what the world thinks or says but he feels bad if she is hurt or sad. They meet cg's friend who forces them to go to dance floor. Both of them are uncomfortable. Finally sujal asks for her hand, she gives her hand and they awkwardly dance for few second and then she takes her hand back.

sujal and kashish are walking down the road silently, some bikers pass by  kashish is a little scared and clutches to sujal's hand tightly. Sujal is surprised and keeps on looking at her. She realises and leaves his hand.

They again start walking, she stops and he asks her as to what happened. She says nothing and then they continue walking. This time he stops, she asks him. Sujal says he wants to tell her something, he looks at her and then says that she won't understand. He goes ahead and she thinks in her mind tumhe aur kaun samjhega, sujal?"

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:28am | IP Logged

K (inner voice) says tum use bhula sakte ho sujal par mere liye

then::charu waits for akshat outside his building......he looks all sweaty and stuff....he says today is tuesday so i do social work.....then shivangi comes there.....A introduces them.. ...charu doesn't say hi....then charu gets angry(jealous).....BTW shivangi is the lux orchid queen contest winner.....akshat says that charu is jealous and then C says that i can be like her if i want to.....then she kicks him and leaves....then:varun walks into the room where mehek is trying to put roshan to sleep....she reminds him of Grewals anniversary.....then the luvy dubby stuff......he says dont u remember its our anniversary too......she asks him wat do u want....he says chota pyarasa roshan.....then they hug...then::at mouli's place charu and kanan give a surprise visit....they tell her that they feel alone at home....then mouli says at least u too have each other and dad....C and K say u r always busy....M says that whenever she is  free she feels like coming to meet them.....they change the subject......M is going to paris....kanan to singapore...Cto ny.....then they go out to eat .then::the award is given to R and G company.....S is requested to recieve the award but he is khoya huya in P ka thoughts.....the Kwakes him up and he goes up.....THIS IS SAD....with tears in his eyes he says THIS ONE IS FOR YOU P....then he gives the award to K....she takes it after about 2 mins...waste of time....then K's friend comes and says hi kashish where is P .....S hears that and goes to the bar.....K says i appologize use pata nahin tha kya huya....S says that mujhe bulkul bura nahiin laga.....han lekiin mujhe bura lagta agar tumhe dukh hota....then she cries ....some old guy takes them to the dance floor....S offers to dance...they dance for two seconds and then she takes her hand away.....then they leave... that hum dil de chuke sanam ka scene is copied...shes wearing same dresscode of ash and all....they go walking on the road..... then in middle only some bikers come racing...K turns back and kaskar grabs S ka hand...her eyes are closed....then she opens her eyes and leaves him as if she touched ice....but for some time she just stands there...S asks kya huya ruk kyun gayi...she says kuch nahiin....then S stops she walks.....K asks kya baat hai he says main tumse kuch kehna chahta hun...then he comes in front of K ....she looks tensed....he says jane do tum nahiin samjhogi....then K (inner voice) says mujhse behtar tumhe kaun samjh sakta hai S.

Edited by chinti - 20 October 2004 at 5:41am
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Thx dear.

With the award in hand-Sujal says "This one is for u Piyush" Kashish was stunned. She probably thought Sujal was too full of himself. How he proved her wrong. Way to go Suj.......

Also I loved the last capsule . It was splendid. And the scene looked so natural with Kashish clutching Suju's arm. He was slightly drunk in this scene and thankfully didnt overact. He's just too good.ClapClap

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 5:30am | IP Logged
yup......they do look cute together in it
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Thanks Chinti and Pmahesh...............It was super description..i am felling that i didn't miss that one..

Nyways plz pray that I can watch today's episodeCry

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i hope u can watch today choc.......not getting to watch KTH even for a day now is punishment.
Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I really think guys yes. story was very much inspired by 'Hum dil de chuke sanam'. Kashish was wearing almost the same outfit what Ash was wearing in the climax. And also when Sujal says 'kuch kehna hai ' and then 'jane do' was also the same as as Ajay use to say evevry time to Ash. I think Kashish will start falling in love with him same way what happened in HDDCS and she will be sad if inspector comes to arrests Sujal.
Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Whatever but he was looking really nice in that episode.

Go to top