Pakistani Serials

Hum Se Juda Na Hona...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose85

rose85

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hey ne one of ya gyz watch this drama?? if so can ya plzz gimme a brief review of the play??? i had only watched the title song of the show ..and i really liked the cast..so i waz juss wondering.. if neone culd help me out wid this.. thnx in advance.. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Se Juda Na Hona..." in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
sorry, no clue, I didn't even watch the title song.

on wat channel does it air?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top