Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
After Ajay aka Pankit, Boxer(Iqbal) has also entered Kumkum on Star plus.Though after leap Pankit is not yet shown in the show but Iqbal has come to play Heroine's father.Earlier also he's played step father to hero in Ekta Kapoor's Kuch Jhuki Palkein.Its rerun is right now on air 9:30am at sony

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boxer follows Ajay" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hey... i saw that... infact i was gonna say the same... not only ajay and boxer... but ved sahb (paritosh sand) has been part of the ss crew for a long time... playin sumit's father...
btw, i saw the 1st episode in bits and parts... what role exactly does iqbal azad play? i mean...was the character there b4 the leap?

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
His char name is Aditya Grewal,Sumit's best fren.It's a new char. He Play's Sia's father who is getting engaged to Dhruv.Besides Ved saab's daughter in SS(Priya) also played his daughter in this show as well.
Also Iqbal featured in this week's episode of D.O.N as a cop.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
uh...huh... i remember, priya was a part of kumkum...she played a sort of little villanish role, na? anyway, whats with all classy ss actors entering ssa-bahu soaps? and that too the same one? Disapprove

s-pari

s-pari

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hey,when can we see Bhanu Uday again...i mean apart from Aryan...why is he not in any serial? such a fine and perfect actor ...and no where to be seen??????

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKIN... HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A 1 MONTH BREAK RITE? BUT NOW ITS ALMOST 6 MONTHS SINCE ss ENDED... WHERE IS HE? MAYBE WORKIN ON THE MOVIE...MONSOON? BUT STILL, WE SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE!!!

akanksha1125

akanksha1125

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ya exactly. i had heard that he is not happy with the televison scenario as of now. he doesnt find anything interesting and stimulating enough. but the fact remains that the audience's memry is short lived. a layman generally remembers and recoginses ppl , only when he sees them often. i think we should write to bhanu and tell him rthat he should e seen often on televison.a small meaningful cameo would keep him on televison and he would alos be creatively satified this way. he shoul atleast do small cameos with strong characters. wht say guys?

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Kumkum and Special Squad are sure connected, ved saab of ss is kumkum's sasur(father in law), his daugher prity in kumkum is his daugher also in ss, so two ppl imported from kumkum to ss, now two ppl exported from ss to kumkum - ajay and boxer... LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top