Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for his past to be revealed.He must have suffered alot in a young age and thats why it has affected his psychology and his way of thinking..He is scared of losing  Jahnvi as she is the only one close to his heart.He loves her like crazzy.But these two  have a very very agressive,abusive relationship.
Cant wait for the story to unfold.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maybe he has suffered a lot ? (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
after PKYEK I vowed not to watch life ok...bt DSDDSB & viraj's psychoness instigated me to break my vow

watermist

Groupbie

watermist

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
In My Opinion these actors are superb in their roles. But I hope they show a very strong Janvi. A woman who fights backs...not the scared, whimpy crying wife kind that they are showing now. It is not love that is maing him hurt her. She is in pain. This is a mental fight. In his mind he is compulsive, a loving man controlling his wife! She has no freedom, and what kind of idiot sister doesn't see that elder sister is troubled. But at the same time it is very difficult to speak about things like such to relatives especially when he has done so much for the family. But what about her own? She needs to fight back, either with love, or justice! Can't wait for Monday! Enough of the screams Janvi. Show him Violence is not the way!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.