sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

I could not stop mentioning about the looks  of Sia , whom we saw last night.....😡

First , let me talk a little about Divya bcos even after that girl's very small cameo performance, my mind is filled only about her thoughts...😭Divya was such a pretty girl, a cute little doll infact, she had very good emoting skills for a new actor...She was so lively a character that i was very impressed with her acting, no matter how small her role was!!!I just cannot believe that Ajai Sinha killed her in the serial....It would have been nice if the story had moved with her still being there in it😡

Now, let me talk about the other new entry, Sia...Wow, she is such an extreme to Divya...I cannot believe that Ajai Sinha could identify such a girl(sorry, if anybody has liked this girl, no harm things meant) She is so very odd to look at... If she is really Simran's daughter, AStha, then God, save the audience!!!😭 She infact looks older to Simran(even the Simran after the leap)😭. I don't know why Ajay had to chose this girl....There was not much scope in yesterday's episode to know more about her acting skills. But i atleast wish she is not yet another stone faced actor having horrible emoting capabilities like our own Sid.....😡 

I would again like to congratulate Sid for his wonderful performance yesterday😡😡😡...Sorry again,  if there are any Sid fans around...But this guy really needs to take some serious steps to improve his emoting capabilities.....Ajay Sinha, please teach this boy some acting😭😭😭

To conclude, i am really sorry if i have hurt anybody's feelings, but if you people have seen yesterday's episode, you will really agreeto whatever i have said....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First , let me talk a little about Divya bcos even after that girl's very small cameo performance, my mind is filled only about her thoughts...😭Divya was such a pretty girl, a cute little doll infact, she had very good emoting skills for a new actor...She was so lively a character that i was very impressed with her acting, no matter how small her role was!!!I just cannot believe that Ajai Sinha killed her in the serial....It would have been nice if the story had moved with her still being there in it😡

Now, let me talk about the other new entry, Sia...Wow, she is such an extreme to Divya...I cannot believe that Ajai Sinha could identify such a girl(sorry, if anybody has liked this girl, no harm things meant) She is so very odd to look at... If she is really Simran's daughter, AStha, then God, save the audience!!!😭 She infact looks older to Simran(even the Simran after the leap)😭. I don't know why Ajay had to chose this girl....There was not much scope in yesterday's episode to know more about her acting skills. But i atleast wish she is not yet another stone faced actor having horrible emoting capabilities like our own Sid.....😡 

I would again like to congratulate Sid for his wonderful performance yesterday😡😡😡...Sorry again,  if there are any Sid fans around...But this guy really needs to take some serious steps to improve his emoting capabilities.....Ajay Sinha, please teach this boy some acting.............................

Exactly this is what i feel after seeing sid acting..and OMG sia,I don't have anywords to discribe Her.Acting is also not that much worth. Instead of killing divya charecter they can kill sia.may be divyas face is not suite with sia's charecter

And waiting for coming episode

Edited by Janvi - 19 years ago
aanandi2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The lady who played Divya is Lovelyn. She contested in India's Best. She is from Singapore....👏
Khwaab thumbnail

OMG... is Sia really that bad looking?.....dang man.....Divya was soooo pretty!!! and the way they killed her.... so brutal!!!.....Astitva is goin down man.... tho it's hard to accept....bad looking new generation....and some of their acting sux....I hope Sia isn't the real Astha....i hope she's just another new entry into the serial....

Ajay Sinha....WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!RISE N SHINE!!!!!

Edited by Khwaab - 19 years ago
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
But Who is playing Sia? We in US still not a leap point  But, after reading all this updates from Sree wondering is it worth it.
sukh thumbnail

hi dear sree20. first of all many many thanks to u for ur wonderful updates jusut the way u r wonderful

second even i,m  not in india .

whenever i read ur updates . i feel like others that i,m really watching them

we r far behind in us as u know.

when simren accept gudia( misspell)😳

but yea after reading ur updates so far i can say the same as u & others friends think.

& again thanks a lot & take care.

(p.s just my 2 cents)/😳

rads thumbnail

i feel sia looks more like ria. could it be that sia is ria sens daughter?

pagpri thumbnail
I felt the same.. AJAI SINHA could have changed the characters...
kiran1 thumbnail
Did Divya come in India's Best? I thought I had seen her somewhere....
Khwaab thumbnail
I dont think Sia is that bad looking..... atleast she is better lookking than Astha(Yuvika)...she is actually kinna cute....but not as cute as Divya....