Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Sia 's looks

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Hi All

I could not stop mentioning about the looks  of Sia , whom we saw last night.....Angry

First , let me talk a little about Divya bcos even after that girl's very small cameo performance, my mind is filled only about her thoughts...CryDivya was such a pretty girl, a cute little doll infact, she had very good emoting skills for a new actor...She was so lively a character that i was very impressed with her acting, no matter how small her role was!!!I just cannot believe that Ajai Sinha killed her in the serial....It would have been nice if the story had moved with her still being there in itAngry

Now, let me talk about the other new entry, Sia...Wow, she is such an extreme to Divya...I cannot believe that Ajai Sinha could identify such a girl(sorry, if anybody has liked this girl, no harm things meant) She is so very odd to look at... If she is really Simran's daughter, AStha, then God, save the audience!!!Cry She infact looks older to Simran(even the Simran after the leap)Cry. I don't know why Ajay had to chose this girl....There was not much scope in yesterday's episode to know more about her acting skills. But i atleast wish she is not yet another stone faced actor having horrible emoting capabilities like our own Sid.....Angry 

I would again like to congratulate Sid for his wonderful performance yesterdayAngryAngryAngry...Sorry again,  if there are any Sid fans around...But this guy really needs to take some serious steps to improve his emoting capabilities.....Ajay Sinha, please teach this boy some actingCryCryCry

To conclude, i am really sorry if i have hurt anybody's feelings, but if you people have seen yesterday's episode, you will really agreeto whatever i have said....Smile

Janvi Senior Member
Janvi
Janvi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
First , let me talk a little about Divya bcos even after that girl's very small cameo performance, my mind is filled only about her thoughts...CryDivya was such a pretty girl, a cute little doll infact, she had very good emoting skills for a new actor...She was so lively a character that i was very impressed with her acting, no matter how small her role was!!!I just cannot believe that Ajai Sinha killed her in the serial....It would have been nice if the story had moved with her still being there in itAngry

Now, let me talk about the other new entry, Sia...Wow, she is such an extreme to Divya...I cannot believe that Ajai Sinha could identify such a girl(sorry, if anybody has liked this girl, no harm things meant) She is so very odd to look at... If she is really Simran's daughter, AStha, then God, save the audience!!!Cry She infact looks older to Simran(even the Simran after the leap)Cry. I don't know why Ajay had to chose this girl....There was not much scope in yesterday's episode to know more about her acting skills. But i atleast wish she is not yet another stone faced actor having horrible emoting capabilities like our own Sid.....Angry 

I would again like to congratulate Sid for his wonderful performance yesterdayAngryAngryAngry...Sorry again,  if there are any Sid fans around...But this guy really needs to take some serious steps to improve his emoting capabilities.....Ajay Sinha, please teach this boy some acting.............................

Exactly this is what i feel after seeing sid acting..and OMG sia,I don't have anywords to discribe Her.Acting is also not that much worth. Instead of killing divya charecter they can kill sia.may be divyas face is not suite with sia's charecter

And waiting for coming episode

Edited by Janvi - 06 April 2005 at 11:36pm
aanandi2003 Groupbie
aanandi2003
aanandi2003

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged
The lady who played Divya is Lovelyn. She contested in India's Best. She is from Singapore....Clap
Khwaab Newbie
Khwaab
Khwaab

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged

OMG... is Sia really that bad looking?.....dang man.....Divya was soooo pretty!!! and the way they killed her.... so brutal!!!.....Astitva is goin down man.... tho it's hard to accept....bad looking new generation....and some of their acting sux....I hope Sia isn't the real Astha....i hope she's just another new entry into the serial....

Ajay Sinha....WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!RISE N SHINE!!!!!

Edited by Khwaab - 07 April 2005 at 8:44am
HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged
But Who is playing Sia? We in US still not a leap point Ouch But, after reading all this updates from Sree wondering is it worth it.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged

hi dear sree20. first of all many many thanks to u for ur wonderful updates jusut the way u r wonderful

second even i,m  not in india .

whenever i read ur updates . i feel like others that i,m really watching them

we r far behind in us as u know.

when simren accept gudia( misspell)Embarrassed

but yea after reading ur updates so far i can say the same as u & others friends think.

& again thanks a lot & take care.

(p.s just my 2 cents)/Embarrassed

rads Groupbie
rads
rads

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

i feel sia looks more like ria. could it be that sia is ria sens daughter?

pagpri Groupbie
pagpri
pagpri

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I felt the same.. AJAI SINHA could have changed the characters...

Go to top