Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

Update: Episode#21

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
A watchman is killed i.e shot dead in an apartment...
At the crime scene:
they come to know the house actually belonged to ahmad qazi..the man involved in a stamp ppr scam 6 months ago...there they also meet an officer from special bureau..yadav .....who was investigatin the scam...he had come to collect the papers...they had already sealed the flat...
 papaji says the man died at 8...his name was maurya... 
aryan also interrogates yadav...i loved the followin lines of questionin...
there wer no signs of breakin so that meant the watchman and the killer came with a key...
Aryan: aap log kya is flat ki chabhi bahar baantte phirte hai...?
and regardin ahmad...they were questionin him for 6 months without results...
Aryan: aap log pooch taach bhi karte hai ya sirf chai-paani poochte hai...
Yadav: excuse me mr.aryan...main bhi aapki tarah officer hoon...aur aap hote kaun hai mujhse aisa sawaal karnewale?
shaina notices this and asks aryan...
Shaina: kya baat hai pichhle ek hafte se tumhari kisi policewale ke saath ban nahi rahi hai...
Aryan: kisi mein sach sunne ki himmat nahi hai to main kya karoon? its not my fault!
shai talks to the watchmen who tell her that maurya couldnt have been stealing.... ajay finds some hair in the bathroom drain thats still wet
Yadav: ho sakta hai hum mein se kisi ka ho...
Ajay: oh really?aap log yahan taiqikaat karne aate hai ya nahane?
the hair is not maurya's also,which meant someone visited the flat regularly...
when they're done with the flat and about to leave boxer finds yadav suspicious as he dint take the pprs he came for...

aryan is in his office when he gets a phone call... its raja...
Aryan: yes?
raja: raja bol raha hoon
Aryan: kaun?
Raja: pehchaan nahi rahe ho ya pehchaanna chahte nahi ho?
Aryan: oh tum...haan raja bolo....
Raja: suna hai aaj tumne phir ek police officer par ilzaam lagaya hai... yadav from spl bureau...u accused him of incompetency....ur favourite line...
Aryan; (smiles) baat bahut jaldi phailti hai humare circle main...khair tum yeh batao tumhe kya chahiye?
Raja: pichhle case mein tumne jo kapil verma ke favour mein report diya hai... main chahta hoon tum use wapas le lo...
Aryan: (smiles even more) really?
Raja: haan , yahi tumhare sehat ke liye achha hoga...
Aryan: thanx for ur concern raja lekin main aisa kuch nahi karoonga...aur ab main bahut busy hoon to...
Raja: tum abhi busy ho...lekin jyaada din tak nahi rahoge...
Aryan: (soundin irritated) raja just cut it out ok!
aryan meets shaina outside...
Aryan: raja ka phone aaya tha...
Shaina: ab kya chahiye use?
Aryan: apni statement wapas lene ko keh raha hai... humare paas case kya aaya tha? (he xplns the entire last case...plz refer-update: episode#20)
haan maine ministry ko false report di...ki amol ko kapil na nahi sadique ne maara... u want to know why? kyonki agar kapil amol ko nahi maarta to amol use maar deat and kapil was a good cop! and i want this bloody underworld nexus OUT in the open... maine bilkul sahi kiya...my conscience is clear...thats what i wanted...
Shaina: thats what u wanted...jaroori nahi baaki sab bhi yahi chahte ho
Aryan: shaina main..... hum sab yahan sirf apna kaam kar rahe hai...aur koi mujhe kitni bhi dhamkiyan de...mujhe koi pharak nahi padta...!
Shaina: (she puts her hand on his shoulder to calm him down) aryan dont get so stressed out... humare paas is waqt ek case hai, and we have to solve that...
Aryan: right...lets do that!
(with all due respect to aryan-deepika fans...i want to point out a difference...this means no offence, just my opinion to all aryan-shaina lovers... the difference betwen deepika and shaina consoling aryan....i distinctly remember in the bomber episodes,aryan kept missin shaina and told deepika that had shai been here, she would've asked him to fight...! also when deepika tries to console him once, he says angrily..."mujhe is tarah santvane ki aadat nahi hai" .... now when it came to shai's advice, he listened patiently as a kid... she knows just whats right for him...which is why i think they go perfect!)

at the table...they are all discussin the case... aryan explains about the stamp ppr scam worth Rs.300crores 6 months ago... but till the state changes the pattern of stamp pprs, ppl will keep gettin them into the market....
the watchman and the killer definitely had keys as there were no signs of breakin in and there was someone who visited the apartment regularly and cleaned it... aryan asks evryone to get to work and that they'll wait for forensic evidence first...

aryan gets a phone call who tells him he knows abt the murderer of hi wife and child...aryan panickinly asks him 4 details and he asks his to come to the royal resort at 3... aryan hurries hidin his gun from ved and then outside just yellin..."shaina,i'll be back!"...........he reaches the place...there is no one...just then someone hits him on the back of his head and he collapses, unconscious!

ved tells papaji that the rigor mortis of the body has been broken on purpose to confuse them ...which meant the killer was tryin to give a msg...shaina tells him she still doesnt know where aryan is...

this is one of the scenes where bhanu's acting skills are irrefutable...!
aryan is lyin on the ground and woken up by sprinklin water on him...a policeman... (sorry dint get his name...so have used his name as police all over) drags him by the collar and shows him the dead body of chhuttan and aryan's gun lyin beside him....aryan looks terribly confused and his head is achin...actually, his expressions are best seen than written down...
Aryan: haath hatao.....ae yaar...this is nonsense...main yaha... kisine mujhe phone kiya tha...main information collect karne aaya tha... kisine mujhe maara...main behosh hua...aur yeh....
Police: mar gaya! he shows him his gun that had 16 bullets first and now onl y 12, 4 of which were in chhuttan's body...which meant aryan killed chhuttan...
Aryan: (still confused...tries to get rid of the police's hand at the back of his neck...he looks him in the eye and asks) aey.....u know who you're talkin to? (he pulls away angrily and yells) I'M ARYAN KHANNA...!!!! ACP SPECIAL SQUAD!!!

aryan is sittin in the police station with the police...his head is bandaged...
Police: to batao...tumne chhuttan ko nahi maara? nahi woh kya hai na...aapke sar pe chot laga hai...theek se yaad karo...
Aryan: maine ek baar keh diya hai...aur main baar baar nahi  bolunga... waise aap log yeh paintre mujhpe aazmakar apna time waste kar rahe ho... main bhi policewala hoon.... maine.... chhuttan ko..... nahi..... maara......! waise mujhe yeh baat samajh mein aa gayi hai ki tum log mujhe phasane ki koshish kar rahe ho...its all a bloody frame-up
they then show him a tape where chhuttan said before his death that he had told aryan that kapil had connections with the underworld...
Police: suna aapne.... chhuttan ka yeh statement aapki wardi utaar sakta hai....
Aryan: kya bakwaas hai...saaf pata chal raha hai ki usse bulwaya gaya hai... aur usne interrogation mein mujhse aisa kuchh nahi kaha tha..ska tape hai mere paas office mein...
Police: recording...? tape?
Aryan: darasal kya hai na...spl sqd mein hum har interrogation ko record karte hai... agar aap mujhe jaane de to main woh tape lake de sakta hoon....

Aryan comes into ss office holdin hands with the policeman....when he holds tighter...
Police: andar aane ki jaroorat hai ya tum nazron ke saamne hi rahoge?
(aryan looks shocked and he leaves his hand....)
Neha sees aryan and is worried.....she keeps askin him but aryan dosn have time to xpln...
Aryan: neha .... neha.... NEHA!  chhuttan ke interrogation ke jo tapes hai woh mujhe chahiye.... (neha starts searchin)
shotgun and shaina come there... all concerned
Shotgun: aryan aryan....yeh bandage...kya ho raha hai...?
Aryan: i'll explain later...
Shaina: aryan i think we need to talk...like right now?
Aryan: shaina main tumse baadme baat karta hoon aaramse....
Police: sorry madam...aap inse baat nahi kar sakti!
Shaina: (raging) who the hell are you?
Neha: aryan woh tape yaha nahi hai.... sare tapes hai... bas wahi ek missin hai...
aryan panics and starts searching with her... an shaina is surprised... aryan gives up and goes back to the police
Police: faaltu mein is office ka chakkar lagaya na sahb?...time khoti ho gaya apna!.... khali peeli yeh jhootha natak kiya....
Shaina: listen...why dont you just...
Police: aey awaaz khali...!
Aryan: shaina.....   shaina yeh case ab tumhare haath mein hai...
Shaina: aryan
Aryan: its ok.... main wapas aaoonga... u guys work on the case...!

In aryan's cabin: 
Ved:aryan has been accused of killin chhuttan!
Shaina: what?
(ajay, boxer, neha and shotgun come in and shai tells them)
Shaina: aryan has been accused of killin chhuttan...(all look shocked...)
Ved: woh keh rahe hai ki unke paas chhuttan ka bayaan darj hai...ki chhuttan ne aryan se kaha tha ki kapil verma ke underorld ke saath connections hai...
Shaina: vedsahb jab chhuttan ka interrogation ha raha tha tab main thi wahan pe...usne aisa kuch nahi kaha tha....aur woh us tape mein record hua hai...
Ajay: arey haan humare yaha to interrogations record hoti hai na...phir problem kya hai?
Boxer: woh tape le jakar unke mooh pe maaro!
Neha: baat yeh hai ki woh tape missing hai...
Ajay: missin? are nahi neha tumne theek se dekha nahi hoga...main check karta hoon...
Neha: maine theek se check kiya hai ajay...woh tape nahi hai...
Ajay: (screams) WHAT THE HELL NEHA! tum jaanti ho iska anjaam kya hoga? (shaina puts a hand on his shoulder to silence him...)
Boxer: yani ki woh tape office se hi kisine chori ki hai....par kisne?
Shaina: ab to aisa lag raha hai...ki hum mein se hi kisine... someone among us.....is the traitor...

Ved: Aaj aap sab ko yahan isliye bulaya gaya hai...kyonki hum yeh na bhoole ki hamare paas ek case hai... aaj aryan yaha nahi hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki kaam bandh hai...
Boxer:(gets up) vedsahb mujhe kaam nahi karna hai...
Ajay: (gets up too)ur right boxer... jee to karta hai us raja ko hi goli maar doon...
Ved: ab raja ka is case se kya lena-dena
Ajay: ved sahb, pichhle case mein jo aryan ne kiya ... woh sahi tha...aur uske liye use yeh saza mil rahi hai... sala aisi jagah par mujhe kaam nahi karna...
Boxer: jo government apne hi lo9gon ke saath aisa karti hai...aise agovernment ke saath mujhe kaam nahi karna...bahut bahut sammaan!
Neha: (now she gets up) boxer, ajay, plz dont do this...isse kuch haasil nahi hoga...
Ajay: sorry babes... lekin main wahi karoonga...jo mujhe theek lage...
Ved: main tum dono ke against disciplinary action loonga...
Ajay: (puts up a hand to stop him) vedsahb plz...kahi aisa na ho ki mujhse koi badtameezi ho jaye...
Ved: (angrily) tum mujhe dhamki de rahe ho?
Shaina: vedsahb in dono se main baat karti hoon... lekin ek baat to aapko bhi maanni padegi ki in times like this hume solidarity dikhani chahiye...
Ved: hmph! solidarity...my foot (about to leave...but looks at papaji) jogi?.... jogi?... (papaji doesnt respond....ved leaves)
Shaina: (gettin up) is tarah kaam na karke..........aryan ke saath humdardi jataoge...........then the only person who will not like it is Aryan! woh yeh kabhi nahi chahega ki hamara kaam suffer ho...
Boxer: yeh baat ved sahb kyon nahi samajhte? aryan ke saath jo kuchh bhi hua hum uspar react bhi na kare?
He thn tells her that they spoke to maurya's wife and her husband is workin in dubai as a watchman for 6 months...so the dead body they found is not of maurya....

neha tells shai that this man who was workin as maurya, the watchman, was recruited on 7th sept 2004, shai tells her that ahmad qazi was arrested on 31st august... how come this guy was recruited jus 1 week after that and the real maurya was sent to dubai...?

ved sahb tells shai that the fibre found in his wounds was jute... that means the body must have been put in a gunny bag...which is why the rigor was broken..... Ved sahb has the spondilitis prob in his neck again...
Shaina: naturally ved sahb... itne dino baad aap der raat tak kaam kar rahe hai to...
Ved: nahi woh aryan bhi yaha nahi hai...to hume extra effort karna padega... nahi to log kahenge, ki aryan ke bina spl sqd kuch bhi nahi hai...
Neha and Shaina give each other knowing looks 

shotgun tells papaji and shai that the pigment of ink they found on maurya's fingers was like that of a printin press.... shai concludes he had ben there...but why?
Papaji: mujhe to sirf ek hi cheez pareshan kar rahi hai.... aur woh hai woh tape....use kisne gaayab kiya? shaina...kaun hai hum mein se jo aisi giri hui harkat kar sakta hai..?
shaina just looks on without sayin anything...its at times like this that u start suspectin her...

ajay and boxer go to a frnd of boxer's to find out what really happened with aryan... he is very scared to reveal information and indirectly tells them raja's responsible.... the way ajay and boxer stand by aryan is amazin....! they all have a sort of blind faith in aryan...and me too....that he cant do anything wrong!

papaji find some numbers written on the dead body's armpit...and tells shaina... she asks neha to check it out....
Shaina: neha?
Neha: (lookin bored) pata nahi yeh kis cheez ka number hai....
Shaina: neha its really important... hume isse victim ke identity ke baare mein pata chal sakta hai....
Neha: shai..... dekho hasna mat haan..... lekin mujhe aisi feelin ho rahi hai ki...
Shaina: gut-feeling?
Neha: i'm serious yaar..... u know... maybe bcoz i like readin novels and stuff.... ho sakta hai yeh aadmi koi under cover cop ya something?
Shaina explores the posiblity and says he could be from the IB(Intelligence Bureau) they call the IB chief who tells them that inded, he was an officer from the IB... and his name is pramod khanna... 

At the police station...
Aryan: ab kya karoge mere saath? mujhe andar daloge?
the police gets a phone call from a senior, speaks into it then turns back to aryan...
Police: to kya pooch rahe the aap...? abhi abhi to arrest hue ho...dekhte hai...
Aryan: kya hua? upar se order nahi aaya?
Police: aryan sahb...ab aapke liye upar aur neeche sirf main hoon...samjhe aap
Aryan: mujhe ek baar apne office jaana hai...waha meri kuch personal cheezein hai...
Police: theek hai...lekin tumhare saath kisi ko bhejna padega...
Aryan: (smiling mockingly) aap log ab tak ghabra rahe hai.... arey aap log to mahan hai...bhagwaan hai...aapke haath to har jagah phaile hue hai.......infact.........ab to mere... office tak bhi..... (his face suddenly becomes serious) raja se kehna.... is ek ek pal ka hisab main usse loonga...!
Police: kaun raja?
Aryan: tum actor bahut bure ho...!!  kaun jayega mere saath?

IB chief comes to meet them and tells shaina and ved that this man khanna, was on the operation of investigatin corrupt police officers... but he still cant acknowledge the body as his officer coz the undercover operation would be jeapordised... shaina asks him about the numbers and he tells her they're the serial numbers of stamp papers....

ajay anb boxer go to govind (the editor of crusade magazine) and ask him to print abt the injustice towds aryan... govind calls up aryan, and tells him...abt them
Aryan: govind...un dono se kaho to do nothin of that sort....main is waqt under arrest hoon...mere paas ab sirf kuch aur calls receive karne ki izazat hai.... tum ek kaam karo un dono se kehdo ki spl sqd office chale jaye...main wahi aa raha hoon unse milne.....

shai and neha discuss this....abt the serial numbers.... shotgun tells them that he ran a DNA check on the hair they found in the drain... it was ahmad qazi's... which meant this guy still came to his flat to bathe.... that meant the Spl Bureau Yadav and ahmad qazi were definitely workin together.....
the theory: qazi was waitin 4 the new serial nos to come in his flat.... khanna was collectin evidence spyin on them, when he was caught and killed by his 'spl bureau' frnds... and all identification was erased....and the body was dumped in the flat to give a msg to the IB chief...

I think followin was the best scene of the episode...
Ajay and boxer have returned... Ajay feels somethin and looks behind, only to see aryan comin in from the door...
Ajay: Boxer.....
as they wait, shaina comes running...so does neha, shotgun and vedsahb...and papaji........
Aryan looks weary, his coat in his hand as he looks at all of them...
Aryan: i know u r all feeling sad... aur sad hone ki baat hai bhi... (he starts unrollin his sleeves and buttonin the cuffs) waise mujhe is baat ka itna dukh nahi hai ki mujhe jhoothe ilzaam mein phasaya gaya... jitna dukh mujhe is baat ka hai ki mere apne office se evidence chori hui... zahir hai koi apna hi aadmi hai...(wearing his coat)  maine gaddari ka isse bada example nahi dekha hai.... (all of them look shameful)
Shaina: (firm with reassuarance) Aryan we will find that person...
Aryan: (laughs) Shaina i'm a fool!  aap sab log jaante hai ki main apne biwi aur beti ke case ko leke obsessed hoon... bas kisine isi baat ka fayda uthaya aur mujhe is case ke baare mein information dene ka daana dala aur main phas gaya... main phas gaya... shaina... waise mujhe officially to koi rights nahi hai...but i would like to know about the progress of the case
(look at the humility of this amazin human, yet wantin to know badly if justice has been delivered)
Shaina tells him abt the stamp papers that r bein brought to the market in less rates...and also about khanna...
Aryan: er... khanna?
Shaina: actually pata chala ki woh aadmi ek undercover cop hai...IB ka aadmi hai... and his name was khanna...
Aryan: (surprised) i need to see the body...kaha hai autopsy mein?
Ved: sorry Aryan, but i dont think its appropriate... tumhe suspend kar diya gaya hai...
Shaina: (walks upto ved who was behind her) what do you mean ved sahb? aryan kab suspend hua?
Ved: woh fax se uska suspention letter aaya tha... main shaayad batana bhool gaya...
Shaina: (yelling) BATANA bhool gaye? vedsahb how can u say that...?
Aryan: uh... shaina its ok... main sirf apni kuch cheezen lene aaya tha... (laughs lookin at all of them) lagta yeh case ab tum sab ko khud hi solve karna padega... well... do a good job!
Shaina: par aryan...
Aryan: uh shaina, (smilin even more this time...sorry to say it again & again , but i totally adore his smile...especially when he's tryin to make a light moment out of a difficult time) i love ur shoes....... they make u taller than me...!
.........actually i thought he was tauntin at shaina... but then shaina goes to the evidence room to check out khanna's shoes, and finds a phone memory card in it... aryan goes to his cabin and gets his wife's and daughter's photos and also his chain...
shaina asks neha to check out the card and they see all photos clicked of yadav and ahmad qazi...evidence that the two were partners in crime....
Shaina: thats it! khanna's sacrifice will not go waste... he was a smart guy..
watchin from his cabin...aryan smiles proudly at his team's intelligence and sense of justice....
Boxer: to kaam pe lag jaye?
Shaina: right away boxer!
Ved: main bhi IB chief pritish puri ko phone karke bata deta hoon ki maine yeh case solve kar diya hai aryan ke bina...
Papaji: maine? hum sabne yeh case solve kiya hai... hum sab ne...
Ved: jogi... mere kehne ka matlab yahi tha...
everyone leaves....
Shaina hears Aryans voice: well done shaina...
Shaina: thanx aryan....
Neha: shai.... Aryan has left....
Shaina: (lookin at aryan's empty cabin) i know....

Shaina , ajay, boxer, yadav, qazi and IB chief are in the interrogation room...
Shaina: sir... ab aapke paas evidence bhi hai...aur culprits bhi... aur main yahi hpe karoongi ki aap sahi justice deliver kare....
IB chief: i promise shaina...
boxer takes the two of them away and the IB chief leaves.....
Shaina: well.. the case is solved...
Ajay: lekin woh tape kisne gaayab kiya?
Shaina: we have to find out..!
Ajay: we will!

Edited by widluv2aryan - 12 April 2006 at 6:59am

whimsical_soul Senior Member
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
EXCELLENT!
thanQ so much resham
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ur welcome again sweetie! Smile
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hey... seems like nobody liked my update this time... Cry
i posted it 2 days ago, and whimsical_soul seems to be the only one who's read it... is it that long and boring?
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
This is about the episode aired on 20/04...Jasmine suicide case...when i watched this episode i felt it somehow resembles Kuljeet's own suicide ...shaina's feelings towards Jasmine was very touchy ...almost like what we all felt when she did the same ...only difference is that SS managed to solve the case ...that to in a day or so but we have no answers to many questions... yet!!! ...
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
yes... i felt that way too.... she does feel for jasmine... and i mean im sure she did not imagine in her wildest of fantasy when she ws shootin for it that someday,she would be standing there too.... well ss solved the case, but we'll nevr solve kuljeet's .... and in both the cases, what matters... and hurts most is... they're not comin back Cry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top