Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

Anyone got apni tuning jamegi videos?

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

a lot of times bhanu uday has been shown on apni tuning jamegi... and i have seen most of those episodes... but i missed the one in which they showed bhanu's house.... does anyone have the video of that episode? i'm dyin to see it......!

also, bhanu was shown twice or thrice when some fans came to meet him... i think twice there was a girl on the sets who came to see him.... what i wanna ask is... are any of those lucky girls part of this forum? who is it?

meanwhile.... if someone has the videos...please please upload it for us...! thanx!

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
how come NOBODY has replied? Cry doesnt anybody know of the videos? can someone atlest tell me about the episode when they went to bhanu's house?
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

sorry yar, dont have, but if i/we get will give u first thing.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 15 April 2006 at 12:44pm
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thanks ya... i know.... thats the advantage of bein part of this forum...every1 wants to help...and it feels nice!
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yeah i'll try to recall what they showed and give u a text update sweet reshma.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thanx a million for that sweetie!
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged

This episode of Apni Tuning Jamegi came on Sun Nov 27, 2005. That day i was watching it with disinterest, as nothing of Bhanu was being shown for long. But i had a nice surprise waiting.it showed a lot of things and he said a lot of things, will try to recall as much as i can.

first the camera goes straight into his house, bhanu
is caught unawares and smiles and welcomes the remotely watching viewers and the hostess..his bed is untidy, his shirts and all over it...and he takes care of it quickly.
smiles and says - aayiye .

and the hostess asks so this is whr aryan khanna lives, and how is he today..bhanu says this is where bhanu uday lives. asked abt the similarity betn him and aryan he says aryan khanna is all that i am not (life style wise, larger than life image wise) but i had imagined always abt someone like him...so i really enjoy being him even in a make believe. hostess asks him abt ppl being extremely heart broken abt his leaving the role of Atyan - he says i've not left being him....he'd continue to be in ppl's minds and i'll look back and cherish him...but the way his life came to a closure is perfect, ppl like him live and lastly die for a cause, with incomplete dreams of personal happiness, they are immortalised...besides i want to explore other but equally interesting shades of characters. and when its coming - not very late, but i'll not do waht i dont feel like.

continued...

in next post.

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Cry so far...so touchin...what bhanu said.... and i still wish he comes back...!
now i know why i missed it, in november, i was in my native place...and theres no star one there...
btw...thanx soooooo much sofia...ur a doll! and im waiting for the continuation! Clap

Go to top