Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishakha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
if at all P is making situation worst. If he leaves her alone, she may be able to get her act together..
Rumi thumbnail

the question is, what is the problem?

the answer is, problem is T and D's direction!!!!!They don't know how to direct 😕😕!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Very well said Smisha.

My take is that Jassi knows she was wrong. She was wrong in loving Armaan as he was engaged to another woman and at the end it was she who lost out, secondly the forged balance sheet was always there.

No it was not her ego.She simply chickened out. I think this was not Jessica but Jassi who loves and fears her father at the same time. Her father was already too upset.His Queen Victoria had let him down and as the neighbour told her ,bebe suffered becoz of her,so she cud not gather the courage to go and face her father. Probably her father would refuse her help as well.

All said and done,it is hardest for Jassi to loose her father's love and respect because he was one man who beleived in her and stood by her against all odds and in all fairness,she had let him down.

I don't think if I was in Jassi's place,I could have gone either. Not until I  proved my innocence.

loveneha_r thumbnail
I dont understand why she hasnt called Nandu once...he was her  best friend before her makeover...she used to tell him everything...and now she is in hiding from him and her family!
one more thing...in last week's episode when Raj told Jessica(when Armaan called on raj's cell in goa) that his friend armaan had fallen in love with the wrong woman...didnt she HEAR what he said...that Armaan loved her??? was she deaf or has she gone deaf due to hair which covers her ears!!!😕
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi

whats wrong with this jessica/jassi, i mean howmuch ever she is scared abt her father and howmuch ever she has been hurt , when a duaghetr sees her father suffering and she still stands by the window and cries,anyone will go and try to find out whats the problem almost naturally not thinking abt the past.ok after that in the hospital again when her father was suffering she is still hiding and then later on she paid the money and then she started to leave not even bothering to see her bebe once or finding out how her mother amrit is

god help t& d for butchering a great unique show to the show without any logic and common sense esp jassi