India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What is the problem?

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

I just finished watching tonight's episode.  It is so sad.  I would not be able to stand there and watch my father cry like that....and for her to not say anything to him.

What is the problem now?  I mean what is Jessica's motive for not being with her family after all the confusion is done with? 

Armaan has cleared the misunderstanding and I'm pretty sure that her family is not mad at her.  If Armaan has confessed that he was the one responsible for the mess, then the board can't do anything, so why is she putting herself through this pain and suffering?

Can someone please tell me....what's the problem?

Thanks

OM

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
She is under a spell. She does not know what is going on. She is doing things as directed by P. Yesterday, she even told him that she did everything as per plan.
If I were her, I would have just talked to my dad instead of secretly watching his actions..
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

I just finished watching tonight's episode.  It is so sad.  I would not be able to stand there and watch my father cry like that....and for her to not say anything to him.

What is the problem now?  I mean what is Jessica's motive for not being with her family after all the confusion is done with? 

Armaan has cleared the misunderstanding and I'm pretty sure that her family is not mad at her.  If Armaan has confessed that he was the one responsible for the mess, then the board can't do anything, so why is she putting herself through this pain and suffering?

Can someone please tell me....what's the problem?

Thanks

OM

Beats me.. Confused

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

So true...vishakha....what is the plan, what is that going to accomplish.  It's the same thing over again.

First she was under Arman's spell now it's Purab and Nandani's.  When will she make her own decisions.  This was not what i had in mind for Jessica.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

OM,

If you remember few episodes back Jassi sees her father throwing her stuff out and also saying that she is dead for her and he did cannot believe that his daughter embittered someone and deny the existence of the principles he always taught her.

Sometimes it can be hard when our own people say some words. These words are sharper than a knife and they can literally slaughter you. I think Jassi is in the same state of affairs and she is in a dilemma if she should go fight back against all the immorality that is caused to her and her family or she should become so eminent that no one will dare to speak to anything against her.

I think instead of looking at the ways she can avenge with Suri's and Seth's. She is fighting with her ego that was hurt by her own father. Well I don't know is she thinks that her father should support her when he got to know that she forged the balance sheets. She expected her father to listen to her once...even is he had listen to her, what would she have told him...that she loves Armaan and she did what ever he wanted her to do. She would not have dared to tell him even that. How could she tell that she loved a man who was engaged to another woman? Would her father forgive that? He would have considered that another offense and would have cursed her more.

Jassi realizes her constraint and she wants to get tough with her personality, where she can come back and face her family and tell them that she earned all that money being fair and with her capability and not by forging any balance sheets and also may be she wants to prove to everyone that she too can look pretty. But being beautiful is not all that matters, you need a heart to understand, to live, to love.

Scriptwriters are sometime very confusing they are taking the story in all four directions I guess. But this is my 2 cents with what I can analyze.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I am just hoping that Jessica turns into Jassi. Jassi never hesitated to talk to her dearest friend Nandu. Jessica seems like carrying out directions given by Mastermind P. This spell is horrible. Prince Armaan, apna jaadu chalao...
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

That's so true....smisha.

The episode was so heart breaking. 

Your right Jessica has to be a lot stronger if she has to fight.  Actually come to think of it she does have a couple of scores to settle...I'm talking about Raj and Malika.  I want her to pull Malika's hair out. 

But she can become strong by other means, why must she have to hide from her parents.

OH welll.

Thanks

OM

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

If you remember few episodes back Jassi sees her father throwing her stuff out and also saying that she is dead for her and he did cannot believe that his daughter embittered someone and deny the existence of the principles he always taught her.

Sometimes it can be hard when our own people say some words. These words are sharper than a knife and they can literally slaughter you. I think Jassi is in the same state of affairs and she is in a dilemma if she should go fight back against all the immorality that is caused to her and her family or she should become so eminent that no one will dare to speak to anything against her.

I think instead of looking at the ways she can avenge with Suri's and Seth's. She is fighting with her ego that was hurt by her own father. Well I don't know is she thinks that her father should support her when he got to know that she forged the balance sheets. She expected her father to listen to her once...even is he had listen to her, what would she have told him...that she loves Armaan and she did what ever he wanted her to do. She would not have dared to tell him even that. How could she tell that she loved a man who was engaged to another woman? Would her father forgive that? He would have considered that another offense and would have cursed her more.

Jassi realizes her constraint and she wants to get tough with her personality, where she can come back and face her family and tell them that she earned all that money being fair and with her capability and not by forging any balance sheets and also may be she wants to prove to everyone that she too can look pretty. But being beautiful is not all that matters, you need a heart to understand, to live, to love.

Scriptwriters are sometime very confusing they are taking the story in all four directions I guess. But this is my 2 cents with what I can analyze.

Ego? Since when our bholi-bhali Jassi became egoistic? That too with her father? I can understand if she is afraid of him. Today Billo was totally shattered. I don't understand how she could stand outside and watch him..

****Edited by the moderator****

Just fixed some errors that occur while "quoting" smisha's post. The post has NOT been changed

Edited by Princess - 06 April 2005 at 8:58pm

Go to top