Posted: 12 years ago
guys y r there so less ppl here in this forum, MLTAK is a nice show i want more ppl to join this forum.  more ppl shud watch this show. n theres only 2 pages of posts in this forums so far 😒 
Boond boond se samandar banta hai...hehehe.😆
I thnk maybe  in a week or two dis forum will grow frm 2 pgs to 20pgs or more.Becoz undoubtedly the show is awesum.⭐️ Edited by cancerian_queen - 12 years ago
The show and the forum itself are new...will take a little time :)
Hmmm... Maybe siggies can be used... to promote the show... I have enjoyed this fairy tale!! :D
ya the show is nice...soon fans will join it... i have joined it today
I think it will take time for the forum to grow but as more and more people watch it and enjoy it Im sure the forum will be buzzing soon.

I only started watching the show but am already recommending it to people to watch.
Originally posted by cancerian_queen

Boond boond se samandar banta hai...hehehe.😆
I thnk maybe  in a week or two dis forum will grow frm 2 pgs to 20pgs or more.Becoz undoubtedly the show is awesum.⭐️
yh ur right 😊
Originally posted by fairy17

The show and the forum itself are new...will take a little time :)
ur right, i was jus a lil disappointed coz in the other new shows forums there r more than 10- 15 pages of posts, n here so less.. but u guys r right this forum will grow gradually.. coz this show is just AWESOME 😃 
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Hmmm... Maybe siggies can be used... to promote the show... I have enjoyed this fairy tale!! :D
ur right n i'll be making a short arjun n lakshmi vm soon 😃
Originally posted by Rupaldesai55

ya the show is nice...soon fans will join it... i have joined it today
right 😊... oh n welcome to this forum 😳