Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Hey guys....I saw that fan fic forum rules and was annoyed by the rule which said "No LANGAUGE use"

I liked that rule....but also kinda dont support it becuz they said we can't use words like H...., S...., etc....

Wats wrong with H and S word?  Ppl in IF uses them all over the site...especially the H word...so whats wrong if we use it in a dialouge ONCE ot TWICE?Confused

As for Kids reading stuff like this...I think they listen to these words more on media then read them!

so me jus wanna say...do u think thats a little TOO much for the language usage? I think H and S word can be used onece or twice in a story's dialouges.....yea A,F words can be totally edited bu H and S words are not that harmful!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction forum rule...agree ya disagre" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
huh????? didn't understand a word you said . Can you explain what you mean ? What are these H and s words ? Confused

Miss-kiss

Miss-kiss

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
lol, i dont understand a think ur saying LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i noe eggjactly wat my bacha is talkin abt....opps *Jav switches into proper english mode*

I know exactly what taffaruz is talking about. In the FF section, there is a rule which does not permit the use of foul language in the fan-fic. He sees it as too overprotective a rule. in his opinion, words like He&@ and Sh%^ are not that serious and they should be permitted in the fan-fic. he says that the reason for not having them is because of younger members but he feels that people hear these words more in media than reading them in a fan-fic so it should be permitted. however, he feels that words such as F%$@ and A*^ and B*^%@$ etc are too strong and they should me edited out

hope you all understand what he was trying to say Smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

huh????? didn't understand a word you said . Can you explain what you mean ? What are these H and s words ? Confused

lol aparna di if i write it u will edit itWink

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

i noe eggjactly wat my bacha is talkin abt....opps *Jav switches into proper english mode*

I know exactly what taffaruz is talking about. In the FF section, there is a rule which does not permit the use of foul language in the fan-fic. He sees it as too overprotective a rule. in his opinion, words like He&@ and Sh%^ are not that serious and they should be permitted in the fan-fic. he says that the reason for not having them is because of younger members but he feels that people hear these words more in media than reading them in a fan-fic so it should be permitted. however, he feels that words such as F%$@ and A*^ and B*^%@$ etc are too strong and they should me edited out

hope you all understand what he was trying to say Smile

THANKOO THANKOOLOL  yupp guys thats what I meant.Tongue

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
O.k got it Javz. Now does H mean "hell"? Confused and does S word mean "human waste"? Confused

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
yes aparna di...that is exactly what they mean Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top