Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Dadaji tells Dadi that they should have gone to Kesar and Abhi's house for the Holi pooja. He also tells her that he can't see Kesar as someone else's wife now that Rudra is back. Dadi tells him that they can't be selfish and if they act this way, Kesar would feel hurt. Dadaji tells her that they would go to Kesar and Abhi's house the following day to celebrate Holi.
2. Kesar and Abhi go to the Mallya house and find the police guarding the house. Kesar is carrying a 'thaal' with a red cloth covering it. Before they enter the house, the police ask Abhi and Kesar what's inside it. Abhi tells him that it's a Holi 'shagun' with sweets and 'gulal'. The police allows them to enter the house without checking what's on the thaal.
3. Pam is upset upon seeing Kesar and Abhi in her house. Soumya and Vikram taunt Kesar. Abhi tells Pam, that they brought 'shagun' for Holi but Pam shouts at them for coming there and tells them to leave. She tells Kesar that they are worried about Rudra and she has come to fulfill the Holi ritual. Kesar tells her that they won't leave until they fulfill the ritual and she has to accept the 'shagun'. Kesar removes the red cloth from the 'thaal'. Pam goes near and is about to throw the 'thaal' but stops when she sees some words formed out of the 'gulal' (The words were written in Hindi so I couldn't read it but I think it said that Rudra is with Kesar). Pam reads it with tears in her eyes.
4. The police outside the Mallya house calls up the commissioner and tells him that Abhi and Kesar brought a 'shagun' for Holi with them at the Mallya house. The commissioner tells him to check what's inside, as they may find a clue.
5. The police enter the Mallya house and tell everyone that they have to check the 'thaal' but before they start inspecting, Pam erases the words formed out of the 'gulal' on the 'thaal' and applies some 'gulal' on Abhi and Kesar's face so that the police wouldn't have any doubts. After the police leave, Pam asks Kesar how Rudra is. She tells her that he got wounded while running away from the police but he is safe now. She tells them that Rudra is hiding in their house but she is not sure for how long. She tells them that they had no other way of informing them about Rudra so they came up with this idea. Soumya taunts Kesar, saying that she still loves Rudra a lot that's why she came up with such a brilliant idea. Kesar tells her that this was Abhi's idea. Soumya tells her that Abhi loves her a lot, too. She tells Kesar that she is very lucky, as she has two men who love her a lot. Pam tells her to shut up. After Abhi and Kesar leave, Pam goes after them but Vikram stops her and tells her that if she goes to Abhi's house right after Abhi and Kesar leave, the police may follow her.
6. Rudra applies some 'gulal' on Abhi's mom's face and wishes her a happy Holi. Abhi's mom applies 'gulal' on him too. Rudra doesn't look happy and she asks him why he has tears in his eyes. He tells her that he is missing his mom and his family. She tells him that he has to accept this as part of life. She tells him not to be angry with Kesar and Abhi, as it was her wish to get them married. Rudra tells her that no one is to be blamed for all that happened. He tells her that he too was supposed to get married to Shalini on March 15th but he found out about her bad intentions but Abhi and Kesar had good intentions so there's was no reason for the wedding not to take place. He tells her that this was probably what destiny had in store for them that's why the wedding took place despite of him trying to call Kesar. Abhi's mom tells him that Kesar's phone rang during the wedding but she stopped anyone from answering it. Rudra is surprised. She tells him that Abhi's earlier wedding had stopped because of a phone call and she didn't want the same thing to happen again. She tells him that if she knew he was coming back, then she wouldn't have thought about the marriage.
7. Reema and Shalini tell the police to search Abhi's house, as she is sure that Kesar is hiding him there.
8. Pam tells everyone that she would meet Rudra no matter what anyone says but Vikram tells her that Reema Sood is doing everything to get Rudra arrested. Pam tells him to talk to Reema since she is his good friend but he tells her that he tried to but she is avoiding him. Soumya and Pam tell Nitika to talk to Ryan but Nitika refuses, as there are a lot of tensions between them. Pam tells them that she has to think of something since none of them is willing to do anything. She also tells them that Kesar is at least better that all of them since she found a way to inform them about Rudra.
9. Dadaji, Dadi, and Kesar's Dadaji come to Kesar and Abhi's house to celebrate Holi. Kesar tells them that she has a surprise for them and asks them to close their eyes. After a few minutes, she tells them to open their eyes and they see Rudra in front of them. Dadaji and Dadi are happy to see him and so is Rudra. He hugs them both and takes blessings from them. Abhi's mom, then, tells him to go back in the house since the other guests are beginning to arrive and might see him there. Rudra goes back in and watches the celebrations from his room. Kesar sees him and they both stare at each other and remember their first Holi together. (End).