Hitler Didi

Rati/HD Ki Shopping in Macau-SBB 24.12.11 Updated

Posted: 12 years ago

Hitler Didi Macau main , Christmas bonanza

Sweet Small Segment ... Please someone take caps .. rati kee smile ko koi capture karo, she was looking stunnigly simply magical πŸ˜†

Rati was first shown enjoying macau ka street, watching n enjoying with people on the street, macau streer christmas main dooba hua hai decoration se lekar dancing female santa takπŸ˜†

It seems Rati is keen to learn Photography or may be she is good photographer.. pics click kar rahee thee  happily 

She was in her purple suit n looked very very happy πŸ˜ƒ

Than they showed Rati n Gargi inside venetian hotel near the christmas tree.. Rati was in white jerkin n jeans n with her spects.. 

She was shown having fun n running around xmas tree with Gargi, i love Gargi Bonding with Rati .. she said dono bahne shopping karne nikle hai πŸ˜†love her smile

Rati gifted gargi empty wrapped box πŸ˜†

Gargi ne woh use wapas dekar bola meri taraf se return gift to uπŸ˜†

Thank Rati spoke about her school day experiance related to XMAS with an excitemeent, i just love her when show show excitements in all small things 

Shopping centre ..Reporter took Rati n Gargi to Shopping mall, aur on top of that uske best place, Wrist Watch ke shop mainπŸ˜† , we all know RP has habit of collecting writst watches ..

She was shown having masti with Gargi n Reporter n asked laughingly to Reporter to gift one of the wrist watch  .. it was funny 

Rati n gargi sang the song jingle jingle bell song  also ..

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for the update Priyanka πŸ˜ƒ
Updated Moona, utna acha update nahi hai because i m not good in remembering each n every like Nikhila πŸ˜ƒ but i must say RP was looking very happy, fresh n in enjoyable mood

Koi caps lo pls n link also ...πŸ˜ƒ ..worth watching rati smile 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
after reading written update, i guess it was same segment that they showed when they were in Macau. may be they added few more parts.
Thnx for the update Priyanka, waiting for the link. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: -moona-

after reading written update, i guess it was same segment that they showed when they were in Macau. may be they added few more parts.

Thnx for the update Priyanka, waiting for the link. πŸ˜›

Yes Moona  it was the same segment with little bit additional stuff,, bacha kar rakha thaa Christmas ke liye πŸ˜†
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
it was cute segment, she was enjoying and clicking pics of Santa. and she was hugging christmas tree. lol
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Link Plzzz!!!
Thanks for the Update.

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks for the update priyanka:)
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its the Same segmnt..πŸ˜ƒ..With few more additions

1) Rati di watching Santa ka dance...
and taking Snaps, as well as giving side pose for sbb camera too

2) Rati di & Gagri entering gifts shop...part of it was shown bef too

3)Rati di running towards tht christmas tree & hugging it & few glimses of tht part

4)near watches...Rati di saying "jo aap mujhe gift karne wale hai...soo sweet of u, mentioning the reporter's name.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Sorry for the bad quality.