Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

LNMDJ experience mentioned by GH :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Check this out friends.. Gautam Hegde interview in which he  has mentioned his experience and association with LNMDJ (along with other serials he was involved with on StarOne)

this is the link for the whole interview..

pasted below is that part of interview that is related to LNMDJ Smile

Then there was Love Ne Milaa Di Jodi. Three brothers, three sisters, a romantic thriller. Now that was another fun show primarily because everyone on that show was so much fun to work with. Our first schedule to Panchgani, the boys and girls pulling each other's legs in the make up room, there was laughter always on the set. The creative team was also very sorted on the show. 
with the cast and  crew of LNMDJ
But then the sur of the show was made a bit soapy/drama because the channel was venturing with their next shows (Odhni and Geet) into a soapy/drama zone. When the show came to a closure also, it was sadder because we all bonded so much as a team-Pushkar Karmalkar, Sancheeta Bose, Jyoti Tandon, Jay Verma, Aparajita Saha, Shilpa D'mello, Radhika Borkar, Gaurav Khanna, Karan Tacker, Dishank Arora, Chandana Sharma, Simran Aur, Perneet Chauhan. Gladly, we all still catch up, we are on Facebook/ Blackberry/ and if nothing, just a phone call or a party invite away from each other.

with the leads of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
So thats what I gather, the channel was what I thought it was- FUN. It gave me a chance to work on projects I wanted to have on my CV (romantic comedies), it gave me friends (most of the cast members of LNMDJ, MJHT, writers, creatives) it gave me a chance to work with reputed Production Houses and I earned a lot of experience and made money for my first big house. Yes,us ghar ki eenth eenth mein MJHT aur LNMDJ basey hai, LOL! 

Today the channel's phased out and we wont get to see the ONE logo any more, but what matters is that somewhere it is still framed in our hearts, like the cupid in the end page of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, like the whistle theme of Miley Jab Hum Tum, like the Ishq leta hai song fromDill Mill Gayye, like Maaheee fromGeet. Its something we wont remember, because yaad toh tab aayega na jab bhool jayenge! :-)  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2amiya121pia09sankalp_praptiKeva..Waves..GauravsDbestdeereyedgal504-Misek---Divzfan--jakhushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ experience mentioned by GH :)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
thanks i wish gaucha would come again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-Nan08

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
dis is so emotional...star 1 has given us so much nd taken  away everything :@ :@ by closing down love ne

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

pia09

pia09

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thks for the article. missing lnmdj .

Nan08

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Aww so sweet

That's why we Love them..no pretense its just pure good warm friendship

Thanks a ton for sharing NanduHug

Edited by Killer_Shark - 24 December 2011 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121GauravsDbestNan08

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing dis intv...Big smile Just loved it...sply dis parts...Embarrassed

Originally posted by Nan08

Gladly, we all still catch up, we are on Facebook/ Blackberry/ and if nothing, just a phone call or a party invite away from each other. I simply love dis part u knoe why...Wink
 Yes,us ghar ki eenth eenth mein MJHT aur LNMDJ basey hai, LOL!  LOL

Today the channel's phased out and we wont get to see the ONE logo any more, but what matters is that somewhere it is still framed in our hearts, like the cupid in the end page of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, like the whistle theme of Miley Jab Hum Tum, like the Ishq leta hai song fromDill Mill Gayye, like Maaheee fromGeet. Its something we wont remember, because yaad toh tab aayega na jab bhool jayenge! :-)

awwweee he made me senti...Cry Thanx again for sharing nanzz...Hug

-Nitika

Edited by crazypridaholic - 28 December 2011 at 9:54am

Nan08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top