vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey as seen in the promo...gaurav n dad blames siddhi for raveena leaving the house...wt u think how will kunal react to it...???
my POV : I THINK KUNAL WILL DEFEND SIDDHI...n would shout on gaurav if he continuosly blames siddhi...n try to find out raveena...actually i tell u i want this to happen ...it would be so nice to see kunal defend siddhi...n hate dumbeena (perfect name for her)..she is so confused...she doent care abt her family.she should learn something from kunal ...
Plz comment guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

yeah it would b lk dream come true for sinal fans cos we r waiting for dat frm 4 months 🤣

bt dis vishwamitra khusat kunal doesn even reacts 

d last scene dat really touched me ws kunal arguin wd thakraal 😡 for making  siddhi wiorks in his officee for so long

n left frm d office holding siddhi's hand😍 

wish d same intenstiy he could bring dis tym too😍

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hate dumbeena she has no sense she belives that idiot doesnt she hv brain as her bro proved the case and cant she think that nisha must hav been force to do sumthing like that...atleast she could hav discussed with siddi if at all she is not having brains u know...

hope kunal ji supports wakil saiba...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know why but i too have the same feeling that Kunal will be with Siddhi when his family is against her in dumbeena's matter😡(now even dumbeena name seems very less for her,it should be something even worst than this😡😡) Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think kunal will initially be angry with siddhi but will stay quiet. and then try and find out the truth in order to stop everyone blaming her.

Or he may stand up for siddhi after knowing how much she has done for raveena. I am angry with siddhi for not telling kunal about rohit-raveena yet she is putting herself in trouble for dumbeena...when dumbeena doesnt care about anyone but herself selfish girl.😡
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i too hope kunal supports siddhi, nad tells all that she even mortgaged her and her sisters jewellery for raveena shaadi

but kunal is unpredictable so i am not expecting too much

fingers crossed

norzar
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

i too hope kunal supports siddhi, nad tells all that she even mortgaged her and her sisters jewellery for raveena shaadi

but kunal is unpredictable so i am not expecting too much

fingers crossed

norzar

@ Red... Kunal ka reaction predict karne se accha hai.. main  mausam ka haal guess karoon! 🤣 Probability of being right is higher with guessing the weather... than guessing Kunal's reaction...🤣
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not think that Kunal will be with Siddhi.
If you have seen Ekta's old show Bandini, same kind of situation arose when Santo hid Dharamraj's (Ronit Roy) daughter's affair. Ronit Roy almost kicked her out of the house when santo's mother in-law came to her rescue and argued with Ronit Roy and made him see Santo's point of view.

Here there is no one to support Siddhi or argue with Kunal when he will blame Siddhi for Raveena's elopement.

Kathy
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya hope to see this time diff kunal supports siddhi. then only we can come to know some progression in their relationship.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: kathy71

I do not think that Kunal will be with Siddhi.
If you have seen Ekta's old show Bandini, same kind of situation arose when Santo hid Dharamraj's (Ronit Roy) daughter's affair. Ronit Roy almost kicked her out of the house when santo's mother in-law came to her rescue and argued with Ronit Roy and made him see Santo's point of view.

Here there is no one to support Siddhi or argue with Kunal when he will blame Siddhi for Raveena's elopement.

Kathy

if kunal doesnt support her and goes against her like others, then i would want siddhi to think seriously think about her future, bec i dont think its worth staying with someone who always mu's you and needs an excuse to blame you. 

maybe siddhi should take a step and leave chopra house and go back to kapil's house

when kunal realises his mistake he himself will come running behind her

but i stilll hope and want kunal to side siddhi, she has done so much, atleast this time he should support her

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago