Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi DK addict, (what a nice name you have)

A very good suggestion indeed. I also think that they should absolutly now focus more on Sumitra-Gargi- Dhruv issue and concentrate to resolve that in some episodes. In the last few weeks what has happened is that they have given us false hopes of DK/Disha romance by showing promos like the one on the beach and everyone has started looking forward to see DK and Disha having a big romance. Many of us are just waiting and concentrating only on this issue and it gives us only frustations when on every alternate episodes all they are showing is misunderstandings, bad communacations and fights. If they take the other issue now and give them a break, I think it will be good both for us the viewers and ofcourse for DK and DIsha as well.  

Anyway it was really nice to hear from you and by the way I love to read all your posts and really admire you for that, especially the analysis you wrote was just superb. Love u for that.

maja😃

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Maja and DKaddict a good angle...i think you guys are so right our hopes have been built with the promos but when we are expecting romantic scences between the two d's they end up fighting and argue, i think as viewers we can look at other issues..

I love reading both your posts and please keep up the work..

Samy😃