Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

A question regarding beach promo? (Page 3)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Hi

Maja yes i am waitng for todays episode and taping it too.hehehehhe also will watch the repeat at 3:30 as i am at home.. But yes can't wait to get the preview today and see what happened maybe Dk will tell disha where he was and the pea brain will beleive him...god she makes me made sometimes..ufffffffff

SamyBig smile

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Yes Samy, I totally agree with you. I myself get so irritated on her. Sometimes she acts so foolish.

Infact I am so fed up that these TD makers are draging these fights and misunderstandings between the 2 D'S. At present they are having high TRPs of this serial and ofcourse they wants to prolong it and cash its popularity as much as they can, but still I think that they should not drag it so much that we viewers starts loosing interest and it becomes like any other soap of typical war between good and evil where evil persons, who manipulates and play dirty games, keeps on winning for many months and at the end in the last couple of episodes they wind up everything and show that goodness won and good people anyway forgave all the evil persons without even giving them enough punishment.

Anyway I think we still have a lot in store. I am sure DK's downfall will end soon and Sumitra maa will soon regain her memory as she has to have a very significant role because the actress Anjana Mumtaaz who is playing Sumitra's role is a very big and senior actress and I am sure that she has not accepted this role just to lie there mute and speechless for some weeks and that is all. Gargi also will pay back for what she has been doing in all these years both to DK and his mother. I hope that soon DK will rise again and teach everyone a lesson who has been mean to him. Disha's love should be a strength to him and not his weakness.

I just felt like expressing what I felt and I think that I must stop now, That is enough for now.

maja EmbarrassedAngry

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hi Maja! I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, so please continue to do so! I am in agreement with you. Actually, it gave me an idea...

Once Sumitra has recovered, they could spend a bit of time focusing on the whole Sumitra-Dhruv-Gargi thing, and give our Ds a break from the constant misunderstandings! That's one way to stretch w/o this constant nonsense between our fav couple. Then they could show DK and Disha cooperating, and getting all romantic with each other- at least for a week or two.... I think most of us are quite curious about the S-D-G triangle, so they might as well play it up for a time.

-DKaddict

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged

i guess gargi wanted to kill sumi, by mistake killed dhruv, sumi saw the incident, became insane =>gargi happy...now gargi in trouble coz sumi on her way to recover..................!

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Hi DK addict, (what a nice name you have)

A very good suggestion indeed. I also think that they should absolutly now focus more on Sumitra-Gargi- Dhruv issue and concentrate to resolve that in some episodes. In the last few weeks what has happened is that they have given us false hopes of DK/Disha romance by showing promos like the one on the beach and everyone has started looking forward to see DK and Disha having a big romance. Many of us are just waiting and concentrating only on this issue and it gives us only frustations when on every alternate episodes all they are showing is misunderstandings, bad communacations and fights. If they take the other issue now and give them a break, I think it will be good both for us the viewers and ofcourse for DK and DIsha as well.  

Anyway it was really nice to hear from you and by the way I love to read all your posts and really admire you for that, especially the analysis you wrote was just superb. Love u for that.

majaBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Hi

Maja and DKaddict a good angle...i think you guys are so right our hopes have been built with the promos but when we are expecting romantic scences between the two d's they end up fighting and argue, i think as viewers we can look at other issues..

I love reading both your posts and please keep up the work..

SamyBig smile

Go to top