Happy Wedding! POO-ASH - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

πŸ‘

WOW!

these gifts are perfect!!!!!!

Originally posted by kewlsarah

y no one likes Ashmit??😭

Don't worry i like ashmit.... ronit is 🀒  ronit to ro ro key it ho gaya hai.....

Ronit & Pooja match made in hell....................😈

*EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❀️❀️❀️

Edited by KhoobsuratKhusi - 19 years ago
Originally posted by KhoobsuratKhusi

Ronit & Pooja match made in hell....................😈

True love can survive anywhere...Pooja-Ronit are a match made everywhere...And after seeing Pooja's facial expressions during her wedding, its clear her heart still sings the tune of Ronit...and his heart accompanies that tune...together they will make music together, a perfect duet...On Pooja's wedding day, instead of looking at Ashmit, her eyes went looking for Ronit...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Originally posted by sonynyu

True love can survive anywhere...Pooja-Ronit are a match made everywhere...And after seeing Pooja's facial expressions during her wedding, its clear her heart still sings the tune of Ronit...and his heart accompanies that tune...together they will make music together, a perfect duet...On Pooja's wedding day, instead of looking at Ashmit, her eyes went looking for Ronit...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

YEAH SO TRUE!! THE WAY POOJA STARED AT RONIT WHILE SHE MAKES ASHMIT WEAR THE GARLAND!! MELT MY HEART!!😭😭

Originally posted by No Angel

YEAH SO TRUE!! THE WAY POOJA STARED AT RONIT WHILE SHE MAKES ASHMIT WEAR THE GARLAND!! MELT MY HEART!!😭😭

nahi nahi..... ronit is too ugly to be pooja's  soul mate... ashmit in other hand i don't mind..  jodi of couple has to look at least some wut good.  n ronit & pooja are like meat ball w/ spagatti, or punjabi lasshi(sorry can't spell) w/ gujrati cha.πŸ˜†....  so clearly u can c ronit & pooja never never never gonna happen....  kabhi nahi. if it does i'll be the next uma thurman in kill-bill and make a mission to kill-ronit (live poornima wido) make pooja & ashmit  movie the notbook(but gujrati title will be chopdi)... man i can't belive how much i don't like ronit........

*EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❀️❀️❀️

..... Ronit is not ugly okay .... watch what you say because you never know what will come at ya! πŸ˜†

=> ☯️

And I don't think Ashmit will ever be anything like Ryan Gossely.... no matter how hard he tries ... πŸ€“

OMG ,Lol all your comments !!!Great guys keep at it---------

East ya West Ronit is the Best-----------RONIT and PUJI!!!

Ashmit is o.k holding a cliff and standind in Puji's life very soon he is going to fall off the cliff and break his u know what and end up where u know----

haffun !!!!

MinkπŸ˜†

Originally posted by mink

OMG ,Lol all your comments !!!Great guys keep at it---------

East ya West Ronit is the Best-----------RONIT and PUJI!!!

Ashmit is o.k holding a cliff and standind in Puji's life very soon he is going to fall off the cliff and break his u know what and end up where u know----

haffun !!!!

MinkπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry... i know this is completely off the topic, but |iami5o4|... who is that in that picture.. the female wiht the blade?
😲
YOU DON'T KNOW~! ?????????????????????????????
lol πŸ˜† ... sorry but I'm just soo surprised. 😎

She's like Japan's # 1 Actress ~ she was in KILL BILL Vol. 1. I adore her! πŸ€— She's such a great actress/model and yeah. πŸ˜ƒ

heh .... East Or West ... Ronit really is the Best here in Ghatkopar Land~!
No but seriously I like him way way way more then Salman Khan .... Ronit actually looks "straight" y'know ..... πŸ˜ƒ just kidding ... >P