Armaan will think Mallika paid for Bebe

Posted: 18 years ago
I am sure they won't show Jassi's face and the elevetor will close and Armaan will think that Mallika paid for the surgery and did not want to tell him. He probably figures that the Beautiful girl the receiptionist was talking about is Mallika. Just a thought and hope I am wrong
I hope u are very wrong!!!!
it will b stupid if arman will think that malika paid money for the operation 'coz malika has short light brown hair n jassi has long dark brown hair....
But still when noww mallika is acting all goodyy goodyy he will think that mallika has reallyyyyyyyyyy changed and all !!! how sadd... i ahte mallika noww !!!😑
i hope this DOES NOT HAPPENS!!!

After reading todays update we can assume that Jassi will enter the lift and Armaan will not get to see her.

But what bothers me more is ..Jassi just paid 3lakhs in cash and from that and from her fathers desperation she understands how serious Bebe condition....is her revenge so important that she leaves without checking on how Bebe is??????????

Armaan my cutie pie πŸ˜›...should think now "who could have paid that much cash without a thought other than my Jassi" Then he will recollect Jassi outside the station as a flash and then think is that possible.

What about Jassi she heard his voice right she should be knowing by now Armaan is helping out her family in this crisis.

I hope T&D dont torture us more and let them meet tomorrow so that I can rest in peace and dream this weekend.

I don't think Jassi goes to Paris, we would have heard the news
by now.   πŸ˜‰
i hope that does not happen..grrr malika😑 go somewhere far away and never come back
Originally posted by jprasad

I don't think Jassi goes to Paris, we would have heard the news
by now.   πŸ˜‰

She will go on Thursday (after the episode) and will be back before Monday night. Remember, T&D have the magic wand. They can do anything...
Originally posted by SIRFINA

I am sure they won't show Jassi's face and the elevetor will close and Armaan will think that Mallika paid for the surgery and did not want to tell him. He probably figures that the Beautiful girl the receiptionist was talking about is Mallika. Just a thought and hope I am wrong

No yeah. That will be too much. Mallika was wearing red dress. Jassi is in Yellow. Armaan is not color-blind and he is not suffering from amnesia. And do you think by 'beautiful lady', Armaan will think of Mallika? I don't think so.
Yeah, A and J may not meet tomorrow. J may not turn back and elevetor door will close before Armaan can get in. That's a possibility.