Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx qb.lets c what happens nxt.........
**VaRiNdEr** thumbnail

well written update... thank u once agian....

munizaaa thumbnail

thanks million Qb  for finding the time to update.😃 great update i thought i was watching the show

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update. No words to describe it.
heyher87 thumbnail
queenbee you did a wonderful job but I hate this show no offense to you and neone but I am over this piece of unnecessary stupid lousy show
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do not understand something in the show. Not having seen any of the past episodes, wasn't yday's episode at Police station

"Nandu says sadly, " yes he could not do anything but God has done it! Bebe is suffering from heart attack! She is in hospital! A lot of money is required! I don't know what will happen!"

Armaan is shocked and says sadly, " nandu! Please do me a favour! I know Mr Walia is such a person that he will not take anybody's help! But please convince him this time! I am writing a check, please take this money!"

Nandu agrees!"

Then, why all the hoopla about payment today-Billu with house papers, Jassi paying with the bundle and Armaan with the money? What am I missing here?

Jazzy_Girl thumbnail

Thanks to this forum ...I have been keeping up with Jassi... Dish in toronto has been busted...no more hindi channels... Love this site... Thanks all for the update......

Jazzy_Girl thumbnail
hello everyone.. am new to the board... love JJKN updates...
Rumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paheli

I do not understand something in the show. Not having seen any of the past episodes, wasn't yday's episode at Police station

"Nandu says sadly, " yes he could not do anything but God has done it! Bebe is suffering from heart attack! She is in hospital! A lot of money is required! I don't know what will happen!"

Armaan is shocked and says sadly, " nandu! Please do me a favour! I know Mr Walia is such a person that he will not take anybody's help! But please convince him this time! I am writing a check, please take this money!"

Nandu agrees!"

Then, why all the hoopla about payment today-Billu with house papers, Jassi paying with the bundle and Armaan with the money? What am I missing here?

Hi paheli!

yes, Armaan requested Nandu like that and Nandu agreed but he did not take money at that time. it seems that he only agreed to take it ! (this was confusing to me also!) !

Rumi thumbnail
 thanks a lot QB! wonderful update as usual! 👏!!!!!